My Beautiful Wife ( Thread - 1 ) - Page 31

Posted: 7 years ago
Part 11-

" Damn this man is a cheater, kitna slow count karta hai, my poor John "

as per habit Geet was watching wrestling to calm down her anger but in her mind she still little tensed thinking will Maan understand her? . She doesn't regret what she did because it was needed they are married and relation cant go like this but she only hoping Maan will understand it...

After sometime she got a message. She opened and saw its from Maan saying 'sorry' she frowned not getting why sorry (Mini is already out of her mind ), she thought may be he will come and talk with her about what she told earlier but seeing the message she thought to play along and take advantage so replied back...

" I'm very hurt ,i don't need your sorry "

sending she smiled naughtily. But Maan's face fall seeing her reply, after so much thinking and getting a little courage he messaged her but didn't expect this reply

' she is upset samjha kar Maan ' He got up thought to go to her to clear the situation but stop ' agar usch accha na lage toh '. Without seeing no option he thought to message her again ...

" i am truly sorry, i promise it wont happen again ".

But to his bad luck Geet didn't like the gentleman message, so Maan had to type again and again the same thing which irritates her more finally she fed up and called him. To her surprise he received quickly but before he says anything Geet told him firmly ...

" aapko maafi chahiye fine par iske liye aapko mera sath dinner date pe janna hoga aapko manjor hai toh batiye "

Maan looked at his phone thinking if he hears right ' woh mere saath date pe jaana chahati hai ?'

" I'm waiting " her voice broke his thought

" wo ..wo main.." .

" yes or no ".

He hold his breath and finally replied " yes "...

" okay then See you at 8 on terrace " saying she cut the call start jumping happily ' wow my first date with my triple H ' and went out to make the preparation of it. ..

There Maan still in shock first her morning confession now date, he is happy yet nervous but also scared to rise his hope. Then remember Dadima's word to take a chance in this relation ' may be i did right by saying yes '...

But then another problem arise ' par date pe main karunga kya ? ' he has zero knowledge about 'Date'. He start pacing worriedly, its his first date he doesn't want to disappoint his wife but clueless to do what...

Just then Mini walked in, a little scared seeing him. She wants to apologise not because she is sorry but to clear her image. After all she has to stay in his good book. She knocked

" come in " Maan replied composing himself and sat on chair " MK please I need sign in these papers " she forward some papers for his sign. He took them and star reading the file then heard Mini saying sorry...

" I'm sorry MK i shouldn't took your mobile. I will say sorry to mam also " Maan nodded curtly and gave the papers after signing ...

" You are very lucky MK , Geet mam is very nice. You both looking very good together " saying she was about to go but again stop...

" MK please don't mind , sirf ye puchna tha koyi problem hai, i mean you look little worried "...

" nothing you go " Maan answered simply but then thought to ask her ' woh bhi ek ladki hai ucha toh date ke bare main sab pata hoga ' . So he stopped her but really embarrass to share but he has no option ...

" woh hmm Mini its a personal question umm what boy do in a date? I mean what girls like? ".

'what date ? Toh MK aur Geet date pe ja raha hai, sorry Geet but i won't let it happen ' but smiled and told him excitedly...

" wow MK you going on a date with mam great. Just remember to keep quiet and answer sortly as we girls love to talk and dont like boy talking too much. And yes please do go late kuynki ladkiya jaldi anne wale ladke pasand nehi karti ek aur important chese dont look at mam ,we hate when boys keep staring oddly . All the best for your date MK " saying this left happily.

There maan frowned hearing her suggesstions ' less talk, late going, not looking ' he doesn't have any problem about less talk although he wants to know more about her but late going is confusing for him and not looking at her how the hell he gonna do that. He thought for sometime and googled 'THE DATE' and shocked to see the result

flower

music

dance

kisses

touches

make out

sex

he shut the laptop seeing the last option.

" what rubbish surely Geet doesn't want these, i should do as Mini said "...

There Geet is too excited . She wants to make this date special for both . So did everything as per his choice ' bas unhe sab pasand aa jaye ' she is hoping in heart that this date will bought change in their relation . May be she would know more about him and they will come closer...

(one update only.   thnx for likes and comments
@snehapiya this story is not ending atleast 10 part more and will end it in this thread ...enjoy...

next - " enough if this now ... Maan its high time we think about F " Geet told him angrily )Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Nice update
Waiting for next update. 
Hey guys one Request plz read ' An incurable insanity" by @simikr give it a chance you guys will love it please Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Lovely update di
Loved it!!
Geet was seeing wrestling watch to quite herself down
Maan was building up courage so that he could speak to Geet abt the happenings
Geet straight forwadly asked maan for date!! 😉
Wow nyc that she asked herself if she depends on maan then in her life tym she would have never gone out with him!!😆
Maan was stunned yet restless thinking Hw should he behave with her
MM took this as an opportunity and fed maan's ears with irritating and unpleasant idea!!😡😡
Maan should have asked tips from Adi or should have gone with Google's idea
Finally maan zeroed himself with MM's idea!!😕
Nyc precap!!
Sherni geet ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the update di!!
Will be waiting for the next update😊
Superb update 
Maaneet chat part was good 
Maan ko aur koi nahi mila poochne ko😡
He is going to follow what mini said 
Ab geet kya karegi 
Precap . . . . ðŸ˜Ž
Amazing. Geet was angry and waiting for maan to come and pacify her. But instead of coming , he sent a message of sorry. Geet also played along him but when he was constantly sending message,she called him and asked for date. That mini is a witch. Omg i hope maan doesn't do the same what mini told him to do. Waiting for next dear
Wow nice part
Uff maan bhi buddhu hai!? Mini seh poocha!?
Ho ho abh kya!?
Waiting dear
awesome story...
they are going to date...
why maan ask mini!!!!😡
hate this mini...
precape...update soon 😳 soon Edited by sapnaf52 - 7 years ago
Eeeks  he is listening to Micro Mini again 
Oh no 

He is gone for sure