Posted: 7 years ago
very nice updates
mini😡
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chaudhary_kajal

Flawless updates
maaneet are missing each other like hell..
Maan tried to call her many times but couldn't..
Geet called him but that witch MM picked up the phone 😡
i so hate her for creating that creepy misunderstanding between maaneet!! 😡 😡
Thanku for pm
continue soon

thnx for reading
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb updates 🤗
Geet missing Maan but doesn't have his no to talk to him 
Rajji teasing her
Maan had asked dadi to send geet for paghphere
Maan too missing geet , he made her painting n thought he won't leave her
Mimi wants to break Maaneet relationship 
When geet finally called mini took the call
Ab geet kya karegi 
Eagerly waiting for the next update 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: -padmarao-

Superb updates🤗

Geet missing Maan but doesn't have his no to talk to him
Rajji teasing her
Maan had asked dadi to send geet for paghphere
Maan too missing geet , he made her painting n thought he won't leave her
Mimi wants to break Maaneet relationship
When geet finally called mini took the call
Ab geet kya karegi
Eagerly waiting for the next update

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Part 10-

" What are you doing ? How can you become so weak and believe that stupid micro mini ".

Geet asked herself standing infront of mirrior. " bas bohot hogaya. Ab tayir ho jao Mr Maan Singh Khurana aapni patni Geet se milne aur uch MM ko toh main chorongi nehi. Geet se paanga liya hai, uski nani yaad dela dungi "...

Geet didn't wait for Maan or Dadima and went to KM saying her parents that Maan is not well although they didnt like her going alone but didnt say anything. When she reached there Maan was in his home office ,busy in a meeting with some of his employees. But she didn't wait and went there ,entered without knocking...

" Hello everyone "

all surprised with her sudden entry especially Maan, he couldn't believe his wife actually come back. Adi, Rohit, Pinky smiled polietly...

" Good Morning Mam "

they are the few people close to Maan who attended their wedding. " Good morning guys but please call me Geet only " saying she went to Maan

" hope you guys wont mind as im taking my husband for few minutes ".

They didn't say anything but Mini couldnt keep quiet " Geet its very important meeting you shouldnt..."...

" im taking MY husband and i don't need your permission right Maan "...

He was so shocked to say anything just nodded. She gave a glare to Maan then to Mini and grabbed his to take him with her but stop at the door and said sternly. ...

" and Mini its Geet Mam for you, dont forget that "...

All smiled seeing Mini's red face, they quiet happy to see the attitude of their boss's wife most of all they hate Mini and her bossing to them and Maan is totally unware of it as Mini always act good to stay in his good books, atleast Geet is now showing her place...

Maan looked at their joined hand then to Geet who is looking quiet angry. He happy to see her after three days also her calling him my husband but seeing her angry he scared and start thinking worse..

' why she is so angry ? Kya uche mere saath aur rehna bardast nehi hai ? Is she going to end this relation ? How am i going to stop her? No i canwt let her go. She is my only happiness ,i have to stop her '...

As soon as they stop at corridor he said desperately " please dont g.."

Geet raised her hand and stop him at middle " what are you playing at ? You have time for my parents even for this so called business but not for your wife. I don't care ki past main aapki kitne gf the or aap ne kya kiya hai , now we are married , you are my husband and you have to accept it . Mr Triple H don't think me as a AN "...

Maan takes a sigh of relief as she is not leaving him most of all she wants this relation but couldnt get her last word ...

"AN?"...

" Abla nari aur kya " ...

He couldn't stop and smiled but that makes her more angrier .

" you are laughing ,there i was going restless, waiting for your call and here you were too busy to talk to your wife upor se jab maine call kiya, raat ke bara baje aapke secretary ne call uthaya " ..

" Geet wo.."

but she didn't let him say anything " look Mr Maan Singh Khurana for others you may be boss but for me you are my husband , koyi khel nehi hai yeh, shaadi ki hai aapne wo paisa deke ho aur koyi bhi baje se ho sach yehi hai shaadi huyi hai humari . No matter what you think mujhe yeh rishta nibhana hai aur aap ko bhi "...

saying this she left leaving a super shocked Maan. First her sudden entry and then her confession ,acceptence all shocked him beyond limit. " what the hell just happened " then he remembered her words and gets angry...

" Mini why you take my phone ? "

Maan asked angrily as he enter . Mini become pale, she didnt thought Geet would say this to Maan ,she tried to justify herself...

" MK wo aap mobile lena bhol gaya the toh main.."...

" it's my things who gave you the right to touch it. Remember I'm saying it one last time stay in your limit or just get lost and find another job ". .

" sorry sir, ayanda asa nehi hoga " Mini said softly to damage control ...

" aasa na ho tumhari liye accha hoga ,now go do the other file you are out of this project. Now Adi will lead it "...

Thats the worse things that ever happened to her, she never thought MK would do this but she can't say anything and leave from there but not before glaring at Adi, Pinky and Rohit who were smiling happily. And why not they because of her so many time they got scolded from their boss that too without their any fault now they are happy to see the same thing happening with her...

After ending the meeting Maan starts thinking about Geet's words ' what must have happened that Geet changed her mind and want this relation ' he recalled their first night, her scared face, her first words he doesnt understand what to believe now. ' am i thinking too much ?, should i give myself a chance ? '...

( one part only.. Net is troubling badly enjoy )Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Rashmi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum update
maaneet missing each other
maan could nt put his courage to call her ..n missing badly
n geet does nt hv his no.
MM got opportunity to create mu between maaneet

waiting fr nxt