My Beautiful Wife ( Thread - 1 ) - Page 19

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by chaudhary_kajal

Flawless udates 👏
Maan was having erotic dearms of geet 😳
Geet so much wanted to talk to maan but her tripleH was always busy with her sautan..
Ohh i jst hate MM 😡
Geet was cursing hee for ruining her and maan's 'moment'
She decided to teach her a lesson!
Thanku for pm
continue soon
thnx for reading
Geet is so angry with Mini. She is becoming kabab mein haddi.
Glad that she could see Maan's care and concern for her.
Nice parts.
Part 4...
Liked it ... Superb...

Thanks for update...

Maan having all kinds of thoughts about geet...

But he is avoiding her n geet is also not making any effort to clear the misunderstandings n make the relationship work ...

Part 5...
Awesome ... Interesting...

Thanks for update...

Continue soon...

Geet is jealous of maan's secretary... Who is a devil...

Maan is avoiding geet but he secretly watches her n craves to catch a glimpse of her...

Geet fell down  the step n maan picked her up n carried her to their bedroom...

Giving geet a flash of his care for her ... They a brief but a beautiful moment ...

Mini the devil broke their moment ...

loved the story so far!

baki comment badme...

waiting for the next
WaitingEdited by Nav2010 - 7 years ago
Part 6 -

Geet came for breakfast a little late hoping Maan would be gone but her bad luck Maan was still there. She smiled nervously to Dadima and start eating. In between she looked at Maan who is busy with his phone . She cleared her throat to get his attention but instead Dadima gave her a glass of water. She took the glass " thank you DD i.i mean Dadima " . Dadima glared her, but she quickly start drinking to avoid Dadima

' ye meri taraf dekh kyun nehi raha. Mujhe unhe kitni jaruri baat batana hai ' she again looked at him but he is still engrossed in his phone . ' but what if he get angry ? Jahli kahi ki tune jo kiya uske baad woh toh gussa hunge hi . Ek kaam karti hoon main unhe kuch nehi baataungi aur agar puchenge toh jhoot bool dungi. But it would be wrong na . Ha geet you made mistake , so get ready to bear your husband anger '..

Finally she got a little courage and called him adding more sweetness " suniye ji... i want to say something ".

Maan was busy with his phone but he did noticed his wife's tensed face. He wants to ask the problem but not sure if she will like it or not. Then he heard her saying cutely suniye ji . He was not sure if he heard it then looked up and saw Geet looking at him nervously. First he thought may be she called Dadima so looks at her. Geet sensed that so again said

" ajji sunteho main app ko bol raha hoon ". He frowned a little hearing her traditional words but nodded slowly as to encourage her to say more. " woh maine...maine i mean i..i how are you ? "...

' lo gaya bhas paani main kya bolna tha aur kya bol diya' she again smiled oddly to him which make Maan more tensed as he clearly understood this is not what she wanted to say ..

" i am fine ". He said shortly and resumed eating breakfast.

There Geet start cursing MM ' ye sab ussh MM ke bajese hua hai, nahi woh mujhe gussa dilati aur nahi main inti baadi galti karti. Yes i want to make her suffer but not my husband ,but will he believe me if i say woh sab galti se hua '. She took a long breath and about to say " i did a big mist..."

" Mk " but stopped hearing Mini's voice. ' Lo churail ko yaad kiya aur churail hazir '.

Mini came running and said worriedly to Maan " Mk maine kal jo project file banayi thi dekhiya iska kya haal ho gaya ". She gave the file to Maan which is totally ruined as someone put water on it and now nothing is visible perfectly

" just yesterday i made it and kept it on you room but this morning when i went to take it its completely ruined. I really don't understand how it happened ". Then she looked at Geet suspiciously . But before she say something Geet confessed honestly

" i am sorry Maan woh actually galti se paani gir gaya mera haatho se I'm really sorry ".

Yesterday again Mini messed with Geet . At night Mini came to their room as if she own it and kept one file on table. Geet was on bed reading a book but Mini totally ignored her and was about to go but Geet told her again strictly " looks like you forgot to knock ". Mini shrugged her shoulder and answered with attitude

" it doesn't matter, i always came like this and MK never cared hmm i think you better get use of it ".

Geet's blood boiled seeing her attitude but before she can gave back she went out. ' samajh ti kya hai woh aapne aap ko urgh churail kahiki .' she looked at the file which she brought and an evil plan came in her mind ' agar main uski file kharab kardo toh ' .

She knew all day Mini made that file she heard it when she was passing study. She only planned to hide some pages from the file hoping Maan would scold her and also Mini would work again on those pages but she never planned to ruin it completely. But unfortunetly the whole glass of water fall by her hand which was kept near the table.

She is very scared now a small drop of tears fall. Maan looked at her teary face and clenched his fist and throw the file angrily . Geet got scared seeing his angry face, closed her eyes and wait to hear his angry words instead Mini's voice came loudly

" What the hell ? Are you out of your mind ? How can you do this type of mistake ? Tumhe pata bhi hai tumne kitne carore ke project kharab ki hai. 5O carore "

Geet shocked hearing the amount, was sure that now not only Maan but Dadima will also burst on her...

" How could you act so careless Geet. I made it yest..."

" Mini " Maan and Dadima's angry voice cut her off.

It's not like that Dadima hate Geet she only little angry on her . And she would never tolerate some outsider insult her daughter in law. But before she gave Mini a peace of mind Maan's angry voice stop her...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Part 7-

" what the hell are you think of yourself ? Who gave you the right to talk to my wife like that ? ". Maan's angry voice not just shocked Dadima but Geet and Mini also . Mini tried to reasiong herself

" MK woh look what she di.." ...

" She has every right to do anything but no one i mean no one have any right to shout on her. Get it ". Mini nodded, very scared seeing his anger and Geet couldn't believe what he is saying.

But Maan didn't stop here and ordered firmly " say sorry to her NOW "...

Seeing no option she murmured softly " sorry "...

" say it again,but this time loudly "...

" sorry Geet "...

" Hmm now pick up the file and make it again before lunch " .

Mini picked the file from the floor and was about to go but stop at his stern words ...

" Miss Ambolkar never forget that Geet is my wife and you are only an employee so better stay in your limit or find another job ". Mini left quickly , really don't want more insult.

She is working for him from such a long time , infact she is among the few people who work with him personally , he is very strict but never insulted her in that way and really shocked now seeing his behaviour toward her...

She always wanted to be his wife and why not she her whole life would have set ,she would called as Billionaire's wife, would gain money, status many more things. She was over sure that some day this will happen. After all Maan never go out so no relationship and some day he has to get marry , who can be the right candidate for him other than her. He known her for 8 years he would surely choose her. She was dreaming to become the queen of KM but then Dadima broke her dream by choosing Geet .

She hates Geet and her attitude, at first she thought Geet is a middle class so she could get off her easily but seeing Geet she know it wont be easy task. She looked at the file which ruined now seeing the condition she understood there Geet did this and thought to use the opportunity to insult her but her plan backfired and Maan insulted her badly..

" ahh first MK insulted me and more over i had to say sorry to that girl, now i have to make it again. No Geet i won't forget is easily and give you back soon "

There in hall Geet in shock, even in her dreams she never thought Maan would do that . Dadima left slowly to give them privacy. Geet walked over to him " I'm sorr... "

" sshh " Maan put a finger on her lips " chup bilkul chup . Don't you dare say sorry and these ". Pointing at her tears " are very precious don't let them go waste for such silly things ".

" Thank you Maan" she smiled whole heartily and hugged him , Maan shocked seeing her gestured , but slowly he also put his arms around her . He wants to live in this moments God knows if this moment will ever come. His wife is sad that's why she is this close to him and he don't want to miss this chance.

Being in his arms Geet felt an unknown peace and happiness . She is happy that her Triple H considers her as his wife also his action say clearly that he cares for her deeply . She took a little courage and gave a little peck on his scarred check. Instantly broke the hug " umm i have to go " Geet nodded and he went from there quickly.

Geet frowned at her retreating figure and thought ' every time i feel I'm close to him everything spoiled the next second. Par is bar galti teri hai, who said you to kiss him ? '...

There Maan touch his check ,smiled a litter thinking about their hug and kiss ' she really kissed me. Is she start liking me ? ' but next moment brush off the thought ' you fool she was sad that's why she did that stop dreaming too high ,beautiful girl like Geet won't fall for this ugly face . ' ...

. There Geet was in her own dream land. Her husband consider her as his wife not only that he scolded that MM even when she is at fault. She know she is sounding evil but she felt good as Maan shown that MM her place perfectly ...

At evening Geet was about to go to kitchen when she bumped with Mini " dekh ke nehi chal sakte " Mini said irriatately . She looking very tried. Gert would forgive her but seeing her attitude she can't...

" no " Geet said with full of attitude " you see its my house so i can walk as i want dekh ke tumhe chalna chahiye"...

"don't fly too high Geet. I know Maan from past 8 years and it just three days you came in his life better don't mess with me or else..."

Geet raise her hand to stop her and said " or else your condition will be worse than what happened today and one more thing you may have with him from past 8 years but you are just his employee, and I'm his wife who will be with him till the last breath so take my advise and don't mess with me or you will regret badly "...

( sorry for the delay... want to say that in this story I don't want to paint Geet as sati savitri type but she is not cruel also... hope you guys will understand and won't bash her ) Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago