Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

UpDates r wonderful .

Ranveer hided one truth but I round it funny when Ishani completed the sentence which ranveer qqw struggling to say . ...
God give some brain to ririka and nirbhay so tgt they can stop interfering in others life..
Waiting fr next..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes Ranveer hided that truth to her but Ishani made it in a funny way
yes Rithika and Nirbhay seriously need some brain they should not interfere in other
life
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Both 300 & 301 episode is excellent... Congrats on completing 300 episodes... Hope u can go like this further... GOD bless u

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the updates
thanks for the wishes
ya let us wish for good episodes
thanks for the wishes
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 302
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Next day morning it was 10 o clock. Nirbhay after finishing his breakfast was sitting in his room was thinking how to find Disha and Devarsh number. Rithika came to Nirbhay's room were as usual his room door was open and she knocked the door.
Nirbhay(who was in deep thinking came to the world hearing door knock and seeing Rithika): Haan come in..

Rithika(came in and saw him):Did you get Disha and Devarsh Number?

Nirbhay(shaking his head as no): No I am thinking some way how to get their number?(thinking for while):If we get any one person phone from RV mansion means in their contact there will be Disha and Devarsh number know?

Rithika: Haan sure they will be having both of their number in their contacts.

Nirbhay(got up from the bed and having a thinking face):Then we need someone phone from their house.

Rithika(hearing what Nirbhay was telling and having a glow in her face):Nirbhay I have a idea?

Nirbhay(seeing her with a stubborn face):What?

Rithika:Nirbhay to make Ranveer to marry Naina I kidnapped Ishani and Her father in law Kailash. Keeping Kailash in my custody only I blackmailed Ishani's mother in law Amba. But at last only Ishani saved Kailash from my clutches and she came to RV mansion and stopped the marriage.

Nirbhay(listening to her silently):In this what idea you have for getting Disha and Devarsh number?

Rithika:Let me tell you completely. I was keeping Amba in my control with the help of a henchman named Bansi. He was with Amba only through out the kidnap of Ishani and Kailash. He used to do what all I tell him to do to Amba. To stop Amba and Ranveer from contacting to others in the family I told Bansi to get the mobile phones from Amba and Ranveer and told him to keep it with him. As soon as Bansi was caught by Ishani's family he would not have had time to give back their phones to them I wish. So If Bansi had Amba or Ranveer's phone with him means with that phone's contact we can get Disha and Devarsh number I think.

Nirbhay(with a light smile): mmm okay I think that will be the possibility but for that Ranveer and Amba should have stored the number in mobile right they should have not stored in Sim card. I am sure its been some days after the marriage of Ranveer and Naina got stopped surely Ranveer could have blocked the Sim cards of his and his mother's by now and got new sim.

Rithika(with a smile): But there is a possibility know? If they have saved it in phone means we have got a chance to get them. I am sure their phone will be android phones so we can use the phone without sim card too.

Nirbhay: hmmm can you get that phone from that Bansi?

Rithika: Hmm I have Bansi number with me let me call him and try to find out does he have Ranveer or Amba's phone.

Nirbhay: hmm okay make it now.

Rithika: hmm(she saw her phone and took Bansi's number from the contacts and called him as the ring went she waited for the call to be picked and the call was picked):hello Bansi.

Bansi:Rithika madam Aap? We got the payment you gave through online payment. Now you have called means give us some other work we don't want that RV family issue or that white girl Issue.
Rithika(in a strict tone):First listen to what I am telling? You are talking what all coming to your mouth.
Bansi(in a normal tone):Tell me madam.

Rithika: I told you to get Amba and Ranveer's phone when you were near Amba in RV mansion know?

Bansi: yes madam

Rithika:Do you have those phones with you now?

Bansi(thinking about throwing Amba's phone over RV mansion security when they came to catch him): Madam I throw that jewellery woman phone over that house security when that house people came to catch me while I am escaping from that house I lost that phone.(See episode:252 page 80 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #4).
and That RV phone..(Thinking for a while): I throw the sim from that phone fearing they might trace me with it but I have that phone with me.
Rithika(having a happy smile):I want that phone, Can you give me?

Bansi:I myself thought to sell that phone only madam. I didn't get the right person to sell it. Will you give money for that phone?

Rithika: Haan let me give where are you now?

Bansi: I am in my home now. When you want that phone?

Rithika: I want it immediately. Where can I see you?

Bansi:Okay by one hour see me in a coffee shop. Let me message the address of that coffee shop with landmark.

Rithika:Message me the address by next one hour I will be in front of you.

Bansi:Okay madam what is the rate for that phone?

Rithika: 20,000

Bansi:hmm okay(he cut the call and messaged the coffee shop address to Rithika).

Rithika(getting the message saw Nirbhay): He is having RV's phone.He is asking 20,000 for that phone. If Ranveer has saved contacts number in phone means surely we will get Disha and Devarsh number.

Nirbhay: Okay let us go and meet him. Show the address.

Rithika(showed the address in her phone display to Nirbhay): I think it will take 45 minutes to reach this area.

Nirbhay:Tk let us start now.(he went to the cupboard and opening it took the money to give to Bansi and came to Rithika):Let us..

Rithika: hmmm

Nirbhay started to walk towards the entrance of his house and Rithika too followed him. They both came to their car and Nirbhay sat in the back seat and Rithiak sat beside him.

Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Show that address to my driver.

Rithika: hmm(she showed the message to the driver):Go to this coffee shop.If you don't know the route I know the route let me tell you.

Driver:Okay madam.(he started to car and they started their travel to the Coffee shop Bansi said).

RV MANSION..

Time was 11.30 in the morning were Ranveer was working in his Laptop seriously sitting in his room. He didn't even bath due to this work. He was sitting in his t-shirt and night pant. Raagini was cutely playing with the teddy bear sitting in the floor.
Raagini(making teddy bear sit in front of her and seeing it cutely): Mobo...mobo..(she cutely laughed seeing the teddy bear).
Raagini cutely touched Teddy bear's nose with her tiny fingers were Ishani entered their room with breakfast for Ranveer and Grape juice for Raagini. She saw Ranveer working seriously in his laptop.

Ishani(in thoughts):Ranveer is having so much work for his office. When I woke up itself he was working in Laptop.Till now without having anything he is in front of Laptop only. (Seeing Raagini and seeing her playing with the teddy bear with a smile):My cutie pie know? Had her breakfast and cutely playing.

With a smile she came and sat next to Ranveer were he didn't take his eyes from the laptop. Ishani kept the Breakfast for him in the tea poi and took her phone from the breakfast above plate and kept it in the tea poi.

Ishani:Ranveer have your breakfast and then work.

Ranveer(typing something seriously in Laptop):Let me have you go.

Ishani: First have Breakfast Ranveer from morning you didn't have anything please eat and then work.

Ranveer(without seeing her bit strict tone): I will have it Ishani you go.

Ishani:(with a cute smile):First have it then only I will go from here. You didn't have anything and you are working hard so if you have only..

Ranveer(turning to her with a tensed face);Ishani I am having work it's very important. Let me have breakfast after finishing the work you have kept breakfast for me know? Thank you let me have it or even If I didn't eat for a day the sky is not going to fall down in the earth okay.(telling it he turned towards the laptop and was working again).

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's bit tensed in thoughts): He has work tension it seems.(she got up from the sofa taking the juice glass and seeing Raagini):Baby..

Raagini(playing with teddy bear and seeing Ishani): Mama..

Ishani(showing the juice glass in her hand);Come let Mama give you juice.

Raagini(showing the teddy bear): Mama mobo..

Ishani: you can play with Mobo baby at the same time have some juice.

Ranveer(as he was working his phone rang being in the tea poi near him he took his phone and attended the call): Haan Rishab..

Rishab:Sir surely that presentation will be made ready know?

Ranveer: Haan I hope I can do it before 2 o clock.What is this Rishab? Mr. Vijay has took leave without informing. He is the one who need to take care of this project and he is the one who need to present this presentation to the client but he took leave today. I told him to be in office by 9 o clock but he didn't come till now. Even If we call he is not picking the call If he pick the call at least we can know in which system he has saved the Presentation he has done and in which folder he has saved it but he is not picking the call too.Tk leave let me work the presentation and talk to the client today.

Rishab:Okay sir. 2 o clock is the meeting.

Ranveer: haan I will be in office by 1 o clock.

Rishab: Okay sir.(he cut the call).

Ranveer too cut the call and kept the phone in the tea poi and started to work in the laptop again. Ishani was sitting to the level of Raagini and took the grape juice from the glass with the spoon and was feeding Raagini. Ishani feeding Raagini and saw Ranveer whether he is having breakfast or not but Ranveer does not even seem to be in this world. He was completely lost in the Laptop. As Ishani was seeing Ranveer Raagini cutely got up and was about to run out of the room. Ishani feeling Raagini running got up and went behind Raagini and held her before she leaves the room.

Ishani(held Raagini's hand): Baby no don't want to go out now.(holding juice glass in one hand):come have the juice completely and then let Mama take you down to the hall run and play.

Raagini(shaking her shoulders to leave Ishani's hands): Mama..Mama..

Ishani;(seeing her with a cute smile):tk want to play run inside our room(she held Raagini and made her to come inside again).

Raagini bringing her naughtiness started to run around the bed and was running near the cupboard were Ishani locked Raagini near the cupboard and smiled to her.

Ishani: Mama caught you(she took another spoon of juice and feed Raagini): Have Juice and then play know?

Raagini(shaking her head as no): Naaa naaa Mama.(she cutely came out of the hands of Ishani which was locking her and she started run around the sofa in which Ranveer was sitting).

Ishani(holding the juice and seeing Raagini): Raagini stop running near the sofa, Papa is working know ?come to Mama..

Raagini(cutely standing behind the sofa and smiling  to Ishani): Mama... Mama

Ishani:Raagini come out from there.

Raagini was cutely coming out of the sofa and was running around the tea poi again were Ranveer was working without getting distracted at any moment. There was a perfect business tension in his face he was working in the laptop that was in the tea poi. Ishani seeing Ranveer working with complete concentration and seeing Raagini near the tea poi and she went there.

Ishani:Raagini come to Mama..

Raagini cutely running around the sofa again and in a naughtiness cutely faking that she is coming to Ishani were Ishani too was about to get her that was the moment the cutie pie ran in the other direction around the sofa and in a micro second before Ishani to get her she came and hugged Ishani's leg tightly from behind were Ishani who didn't expect that Raagini will do like this as soon as Raagini hugged her legs from behind losing the balance in the sudden jerk turned the juice glass in her hand were the complete juice was poured on Ranveer's t-shirt and night pant and Ishani held the sofa handle with her other hand and balanced. Ishani stood well and before she could realize how she poured the juice on Ranveer and before she could react.
Ranveer feeling the juice on him and completely disturbed in his work touching his t-shirt and got up with a anger face.
Ishani:Ranveer wo...

Ranveer(this was the heavy anger face of him in a loud tone):What is your problem? If you are not able to do anything useful better don't do it.

Raagini held Ishani's leg well seeing Ranveer's anger.
Ranveer(seeing her with the anger): Are you really stupid? Can't you see what others doing? And is it important to feed juice to her now?
Ishani(without knowing what to react having the empty glass in her hand):Ranveer I didn't..

Ranveer(getting anger got the glass from her and put the glass in the floor with force were the glass was broken completely): Do you ever know what is business? We need to manage everything in it without even understanding it why the hell you are being as my wife.Always know having this wife and family are a very big problem only.

As he was scolding her his phone rang its ringtone and with the same anger he picked his phone.

RV; Haan tell me.

Rishab(getting RV is in anger): Sir If that presentation is ready just mail me sir and before you travel and come to office let me check it once again and keep it ready for presentation.

RV:See you no need to do any checking and all.Let me come to office

He cut the phone and put it in the sofa and saw Ishani with a anger look and went to the cupboard and took his shirt from the cupboard and took some dresses and went to the washroom. Ishani was hurt a lot of his sudden shouting at her. Her eyes were about to shed tears were the cutie pie holding her leg in fear.

Raagini(in a feared tone): Mama...

Ishani(hearing Raagini's voice and seeing her and giving a smile caressed her hair and sat to her height):you are okay know?(she saw the broken glass pieces in the floor and saw Raagini's legs and hands):Nowhere glass pieces hurt you know?Tk

Raagini(seeing Ishani with a fearful face and turning and seeing washroom): Papa..

Ishani(giving a made up smile): Papa need to go to office you be in the swing for sometime okay.

Raagini(without knowing what to react): hmmm

Ishani took Raagini and without keeping her legs in the glass pieces and made Raagini sit in the swing. Ishani felt pain in her legs and sat in the sofa and saw her leg were a glass piece has torn her leg skin well.She was feeling the pain as blood was coming in that wound. Ishani took her phone from the tea poi and called to the landline. After two rings Mala picked the call.

Mala:hello..

Ishani: Mala I am Ishani, I dropped the glass down in our room and its broken please come and clean it.

Mala: Haan Bhabhi let me come.(she kept the phone).

In the next 10th minute Mala came with the broom stick and required materials to clean the glass pieces.Mala giving a smile to Ishani started to clean the glass pieces.

Ishani(seeing Mala and Raagini): Mala be here for a while let me come.

Mala:Tk Bhabhi..

Ishani giving a made up smile to her started to walk from there to her room bearing her leg pain and went to her room.She took the first aid box from the cupboard and she cleaned the blood with the cotton and saw whether there is any glass pieces in the wound and putting ointment to it she put a bandage over it. Keeping the box back in the cupboard and came to their room.Mala has completely cleaned and she was wiping the place with the wet cloth. Ishani took Raagini from the swing.

Ishani:Clean it and go to kitchen Mala.

Mala: Haan tk Bhabhi.

Ishani held Raagini in her hand and started to walk in the corridor.Raagini was seeing Ishani's silent face silently. Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his pant and shirt. He came to the mirror and made himself perfectly ready within a fraction of minutes and he didn't even see Mala and he took his coat and wore it and he wore his tie. Mala cleaned and left their room. Ranveer making himself perfectly ready.Took the Laptop and turned off it and kept the Laptop in the laptop bag and his phone  and took what all he need and started to walk in the corridor. He came to the hall and he didn't even see anything in the hall were Ishani was sitting in the sofa with Raagini and without minding her he went out of the house showing his back and he vanished from her sight. Ishani was completely hurt this time.

To be continued 😉

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hii sakshi😃😃😃
how much wait for the update and what got..
sorry but first time i didnt like your update..
why ranveer is so much in anger..
he was never like that..
just for the business tension how much he scold ishu even didnt think bit about ragni..

plese don't made ranveer's char like that...
 a cute caring and lovely ranveer i want please..
sorry for the hard words dear..
but today's update was 💔💔💔💔

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi diii
The epi is 😭
Nirbhay and rithika gonna get numbers from Ranveer's mobile. Hope he should not save it in phone...
And Ranveer is so much anger and tension
But he was getting more anger in your ff dr than in show.
He will give priority to family only na
He dropped the glass in floor without minding them. If something happened with ragini means...
Then too he only will feel more na.
Hope he will reduce hia anger soon
And ishu is hurt more this time.
What will ranveer do when he see wound in ishani's leg... 😕
Really waiting for next update dr
Do it soon
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sakshi darl...for completing 300 LOVELY EPISODES 

Thank you for pm and sorry for very late reply,

as usual episode was rocking... cutiepie is very naughty..am feeling like watching matsh on tv. oops ranveer got angry he will realised and gona suffer more than ishani so exited to see how theya re gona patch up.poor ishani was hurt by his words lets see what happens dis ritina will never change such a vamp hate her..more than chirag nirbhay hate her a lot.
keep update dear u reallly had a unique way of writing awesomme darl

love you sakshi darl 👏
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Really Sorry but don't like the episode
Ranveer scold ishani this much just for bussiness
He did not even care for Raghni
How can be he is soo rude to her daughter and wife
Today i don t like Ranveer
he broke the glass if ot hurt raghni
Although it hurt poor ishaniEdited by Hafsa789 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thx a lot 4 clearing my doubts regarding d last update.i luv ur detailed replies.
i mayb wrong.but i feel ritika is more dangerous than nirbhay.he looks like a puppet in her hand.ranveer in business tension.that's why he is irritated.so when by mistake ragini spoiled his clothes he got angry n shouted at ishani.that was normal.but breaking d glass n saying that wife n kid r a prob is too much.not blaming ranveer completely bcz of his present situation.since ranveer has a soft image v feel hurt seeing him behaving like 2 ishani.hope when d prob gets solved ranveer calms down n apologizes 2 ishani n they have a patch up
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi very sorry for not replying actually due to some net problem I was not able to reply     
 I read Last 3 chapters all are awesome !!!! 
Ranveer not able control himself while seeing raagini in pain !! He had tears during vaccination! OMG:)
But I hate this nirbhay and rithika . my God correct time girish and shanela came and flopped their plans 
At last I really feel very sad for ishani and raagini . 
Again ranveer poured all his anger on ishani for that small mistake, at that time raagini is also very feared by seeing ranveer's anger . waiting for your next update bye and take care !!!  
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

hii sakshi😃😃😃
how much wait for the update and what got..
sorry but first time i didnt like your update..
why ranveer is so much in anger..
he was never like that..
just for the business tension how much he scold ishu even didnt think bit about ragni..

plese don't made ranveer's char like that...
 a cute caring and lovely ranveer i want please..
sorry for the hard words dear..
but today's update was 💔

Hi Tnzila 
thanks for the comment 
sorry to disappoint you with the update dear 
its okay dear no need to be sorry for telling your opinion on my update
he got anger in business tension 
He is not like that he acted without his mind 
yes he completely behaved stupidly with his anger

no surely Ranveer's character will never be made like that in my FF 
always Ranveer is cute caring and lovely man only 
its okay dear there is not hard word and all