Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
nice 
daadi successful in hr mission she buy happiness fr hr grandson geet agee to marry maan she don't even saw maan 
and from maan respons look like he also don't know whom he getting marry its fab start waiting fr next
plz pm me i m reading many stories 
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Maan and geet r married
How did dadima manage it 
What is the deal geet is thinking
She didn't see her husband face 
She was Thinking of a happy family
Very interesting

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update dear, so maaneet get married, dadi make a deal with geet, eagerly waiting for next update
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wish dadi had got geet for maan by saying the truth instead of coercing her and hiding about maan's scars...wonder how geet will find out about the real nature of maan...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: gill123

Nice update

heycookie thumbnail
Awesme update
why is geet shocked?
Continue soon
friend_lee2006 thumbnail
Nice update 
Waiting for next 
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
continue soon..
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Part 2 -

' This cant be true '

he never expected that reaction from her.

' what did you expect that she will jump in your arms you fool ' Maan was crushing himself seeing her reaction at their first meeting more of all at their sr...

He was very scared also happy to meet her. When he entered the room she was busy in her world . He just kept looking at his beautiful wife . She looking heavenly beautiful in that red lehenga which he chosen for her. But that lehenga is looking pale infront of her beauty. He don't know how long he stand their admiring her beauty. After long when she still didn't notice him he cleared his throat to gain her attention...

But as soon as she looked at him he frozen in his track seeing her scared and utterly shocked face. Yes he know he is ugly but never he thought his wife would be scared seeing his damn face. ...

And her first words 'this cant be true ' told everything . His all happiness died there hearing those. undoubtedly she didn't thought her husband would be that bad looking and she is not wrong either she is so beautiful ,she deserve a prince not a ugly man like him . He couldn't stand there so took his pillow and went to sleep in couch.. far from her...

' Why i agreed to marry her ? ' Maan thought feeling bad for the girl...

He is sure she doesn't like him just never thought she would hate him. He recalled the moment when Dadima told him about his marriage with Geet. He was on cloud nine. He is going to marry the girl he loves...

But then the reality sink his face is she really want to marry him despite his scarred face. Yes he wants her but he would never bound her forcedly. He asked numerous time to Dadima if Geet really want to marry him and every time Dadima said yes...

Even he wanted to meet her so that she can see him and hear her decision. But Dadima said she knew about him and also its her family tradition that bride and groom wont meet before marriage. So he had no option other than follow that.

But now he is cursing himself to ruin her dream yes dream 'isn't every girls dream to marry a hero' and of course he is far away from a hero...

'Can i blame her ? '

Maan thought touching his face, his damn face is his own enemy. How can he blame that innocent girl ,his beautiful wife. He never liked his face but he never hate himself that much than now... Don't know when he slept not before hiding his face behind the cover...

Other side Geet got the biggest shock of her life. And its take her sometime to come out of that...

' kya sach main mari sadi inse hui hai? ' Geet couldn't believe. 'ouch' so pinch herself to know the truth...

'this is true! But how? '...

She remembered her first meeting with Dadima when she asked her hand for Maan or say threatened her to ruin her family if she didn't agree... Her family condition was not bad they were a happy middle class family but everything changed after her father met with that accident. He was terribly injured even lost the ability to walk. Their all saving went in his treatment . Still he couldnt stand in his feet, Doctor said he could be well but her family cant afford the money so they had to give up and her father had to settle in a wheel chair which she hates. All family responsibility came on her shoulder as she is elder daughter also her brother and sister are still reading. She is just a school teacher. It was very hard for her to manage the whole family still she tried...

And at that time Dadima came with that proposal. Dadima almost threatened that if she don't agree she would lose the job and also no one will give her any work. Of course she got scared hearing that, but most funny thing is that Geet would easily agree even if Dadima didn't threatened her. As she badly wanted money and undoubtedly that is the best deal to secure her family also her siblings future.

When Dadima was about go she only asked one question " why are you choosing me? I mean aap log itna rich hai phir , aapke pote ko toh koi bhi shagdi karna cahegi then why me ?...

" Because i want my grandson to marry the most beautiful girl " ...

Then and there she got the answer, that woman chosen her just for her beautiful face nothing else and she hate that but still she became happy after all this face is saving her family...

Her family was happy about this proposal and why not they?. They never thought their daughter would be that fortunate to marry a billionaire and what more she want...

That doesn't mean she didn't try to know about him yes she did ... And every time she got the same answer he is damn rich and ugly that's why he never come in public. It had left a bitter taste in her mouth not because they told him ugly but because they judging someone by his face...

She hate it when people judge other by their face. For her face never matter but important is person's heart. She never paid attention to that rumour. But she didn't thought she would get the biggest shock of her life in her first night ...

'How on a earth people call him ugly, he is so f**king handsome and hot ' ...Geet start gaping at his back and cursing those people who told those terrible things to her Triple H (HHH)...

( NOTE----- pmed my regular reader and              
                             who asked for. If u guys don't want further pm for this story just send me a blank pm I will understand n won't mind 😊 )Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update