Take you time dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Amazing dear ...
Naina hand was hard πŸ˜ƒ
And RV possessiveness on ishaani...ishaani's room was so cute.. πŸ˜›
He even did not want to give a space in their special room to naina then how can he give space to naina in his life ... πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon πŸ˜›

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
hmm ya Naina's had was hard to Ranveer glad you liked that scene
and RV's possessiveness on Ishani
happy that you liked Ishani's room
ya he is not even ready to give space to Naina in the special room he will surely not give space to Naina in his life
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

hii sakshi😊

take your time dear we wait for ur updates don't  worry .we always wait for your awesome updates ..πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Hi Priya thanks for understanding and you for your waiting happy to know that you like my story this much keep reading I will try my best to entertain you all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
Awesome update as usual..
Hehe..naina hand was too hard πŸ˜† even naina only hearing ishani name her anger was seven on cloud if naina see ranveer doing romance with ishani toh by God Nania burn on jealouse πŸ˜†
Ranveer never leave any chance to get romantic with ishani but i like her possessivness for ishani and hope ishani not so friendly with chudail...
Now cutipie alone with chudail..hope she's not doing anything wrong with our cutipie
Update..soon
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
hmm Naina had was hard for Ranveer glad you liked that scene ya Naina is only hearing Ishani's name and her anger was like anything
ya If she see their romance she will burn herself in jealousy
hmm ya Ranveer never leave a chance to get romantic with Ishani and happy that you liked his possessiveness for Ishani
and he said our heroin won't go against her husband words but let us see
ya cutie pie with chudail in that room hope she won't do anything wrong with our lovely cutie pie
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii saksgi dii...

Lovely uupdate...
Nainas hand is hARD ..''
Nainas angwr liked it...
Ranveer is not giving space in hia room..
How she will get space in his heart and life..
Thank god rRanveer is not going offixe these 2 days...
Naina wull go back in 2 days...
Luv u..
Take carw.. kewp smiling

Hi Gudiya behan thanks for the comment
ya Naina hand is hard for our hero
Naina getting anger like antying
Ranveer is not ready to give Ishani's room to Naina but this girl thinking to get space in his heart and life which can never happen
ya Ranveer is going to be in home in these 2 days
ya Naina should go back in 2 days
take care you too dear keep smiling
and love you and keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 194
Ranveer was waiting in the hall for Naina to come out to take his dresses. Ishani was cleaning her room she cleaned the rose petals and the candles that are half burnt. After 15 minutes she came out and saw Ranveer sitting in the hall with the newspaper in his hand.
Ishani:Ranveer why are you waiting here?You go to my room and fresh up know?
Ranveer(taking his eyes from the newspaper and seeing Ishani): I am waiting for Naina to come out. My dresses are in our room only know?
Ishani:Ranveer you just fresh up in my room and then go with Naina to her home. And come and take bath.
Ranveer: To fresh up also I need my toothbrush know? That is inside our room only..
Ishani(with a smile): Tk.(thinking something and seeing Ranveer): Ranveer Naina too won't have toothbrush know? Let me get her a new toothbrush.
Ranveer: Haan you can madam but you need to go to shop for it.
Ishani: Nahi I have a new brush in my room let me search it and give it to her.
Ranveer: mmm tk.
Where telling it Ranveer started to read the newspaper again where Ishani went to her room to take the new tooth brush which she had. Naina was really shell shocked inside the washroom.
Naina(to herself): What to do? I have kept my phone in my home itself. How stupid I am? its all a plan but as though real henchmen following I have left my mobile in my home itself. How stupid I am?. If Ranveer comes with me to my home means If Rithika open the door means(she started to breath heavily) that is it all my plan will get spoiled. I can lose anything but I won't lose this chance of being with my Ranveer. But now How to inform Rithika to stay out from Ranveer's sight?. (her brain was thinking some ways): That means I should stop Ranveer coming with me but how?
She went to the wash basin and washed her face and saw the mirror where the evil face was reflected in the mirror. She rinsed her mouth and took the towel that was hanging in the holder and wiping her face. She came out of the washroom and was thinking some ways to stop Ranveer coming with her. She came out of the washroom and saw Raagini who was sleeping in the cradle.
Naina(with a evil face in thoughts): If I see this Extra luggage I am only getting anger. This is the result of my Ranveer touching that Ishani. More than Ishani I am the perfect pair for my Ranveer. We are connected to each other. My Ranveer came in My dream and he came in real this is not coincidence it is pure love. Love of Naina. (thinking this her mind again thought about stopping Ranveer where a idea came to her mind):can I again make this extra luggage cry so that Ranveer can stay here?. (again changing her mind): No no already this extra luggage is crying when ever she sees me. Now I should do something and stop Ranveer from coming with me. But what to do?
As she was thinking there was a knock in the door where the knock followed by Ishani's voice calling her name.
Ishani(knocking the door): Naina can you please open the door?
Naina(in a made up voice): Ya coming.

Naina came to the door and opened the door where she gave a smile to Ishani who was smiling at her.
Ishani(showing the tooth brush she had in her hand):Get it Naina. Brush your teeth.
Naina(with a smile getting the tooth brush): You are really sweet Ishani.
Ishani(gave a smile): Tk fresh up and come and let Ranveer fresh up and then go with him and bring your dresses needed.
Naina:(in a hesitating voice): Ishani...
Ishani(with a doubtful look): Haan Naina. (seeing her face) do you want anything Naina?
Naina:(in a hesitating voice): Ishani let me be with you as even you are fearing for my safety one side even I am scared. But now Ranveer is telling he will be coming with me to take my things and dresses. I think I can bath in my house itself and get ready and taking my things and dresses let me come here. But let me go by myself. I am bit feeling uncomfortable taking Ranveer with me.
Ishani:why you are feeling like this Naina? He is coming with you for your safety only.
Naina: I can get it Ishani but If Ranveer comes with me I cannot make him wait outside the house till I get ready. He has done many help to me I don't want that person to wait for me outside my house. But As I need to get ready in that alone I always want privacy so I cannot make Ranveer sit inside the house too so only..(she was stammering),
Ishani(with a smile): Hope you are feeling something uncomfortable?
Naina: Nahi Ishani actually Ranveer is a good friend to me but what ever it is girls who get these kind of feeling know so can you please tell Ranveer and ask him to allow me to go home and take my things and come back.
Ishani: surely he won't allow you alone tk let me talk to him. you go and brush and come let me get you coffee.
Naina: Tk..

Naina was about to close the door where...
Ishani:Raagini is sleeping still know?
Naina: Haan Ishani she is sleeping still.
Ishani:Tk today let me change her cradle to my room. you can use this room.
Naina:Thank you..

Ishani gave a smile where Naina locked the room and Ishani came to Ranveer who was reading the last column of the newspaper.
Ishani(standing in front of him): Ranveer..
Ranveer(taking his head from the newspaper): Haan tell me..
Ishani: Ranveer you told you are going to take Naina with you to her home to take her things and dresses know?
Ranveer(keeping the newspaper in the tea poi): Haan I am going with her for that what?
Ishani: Ranveer she is telling she will go by herself and making herself ready she will come back to our home.
Ranveer(got up from the sofa and stood near her):Ishani how can we leave her alone? Did you see know yesterday how those henchmen were ready to kill her. For her safety only I thought of going with her.
Ishani: Might be Ranveer but she is a girl she is feeling uncomfortable to make you sit inside the house and to get ready. And she is not willing you to be waiting for her outside the house too.
Ranveer: you girls know? (with a confirmed tone):Tk now what should I do?
Ishani: I don't know what to do? she only said this I said that to you. Now bring her things somehow and make her be safe in our home.
Ranveer(in thoughts): If I send Naina to her house with all safety means only me and Ishani in home for sometime. Naina will get ready and come home means that will take some time for her. One side I should make Naina to be safe and other side I can be with Ishani for sometime. (he had a smile in his face).
Ishani(seeing him smiling to himself):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani If she is feeling uncomfortable means I won't go with her. But let me make some arrangements and send her so that she can be safe and bring her things and dresses safely.
Ishani:Tk do it let me get coffee for Naina and you.
Ranveer; Haan make it but I will have it after brushing only know then Naina should come out and then only I can brush.
Ishani:Tk Baba she will come out now..
Ranveer:Tk(he smiled at her).

Ishani giving a smile to him started to move towards the kitchen. Ranveer took his mobile and dialed the number of his office security. He waited for the call to be picked.
Ranveer(as the call is picked): Hello this is RV.
Security: yes sir..
RV: Is other securities in our office now?
security: There are another three securities sir. why sir any problem to office?
RV: no no Is our office cab and driver are there now?
Security: Cab is here only sir. Driver will come after half an hour only. There is time for his shift to start.
RV: Tk after he comes tell him to come to my house. Get me clearly now. Cab with driver and a security in it.
security: Fine sir let me send them.
RV: Fine.

As Ranveer cut the call Naina came out with a smile to Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a smile):Good morning.
Naina(with a happy smile): Good morning RV...
Ranveer:(seeing Naina); See our office cab will be coming with driver and a security. you go in that cab and get ready in your house and lock the house and come back to our house.
Naina: Hmmm sure RV and sorry for it I am not willing to make you stand outside the house and I won't be comfortable to get ready if you are inside the house.
RV(giving a smile):Its okay no problem.
Ranveer got up from the sofa and he entered their room and he entered the washroom. Taking some time he fresh up himself and when he came out Ishani was giving coffee to Naina.
Ishani: Have this coffee and before you come back let me keep your breakfast ready come and have it.
Naina:Tk Ishani..

Where Ranveer came and sat in the sofa that was opposite to the sofa Naina was sitting.
Ishani: Ranveer for you coffee?
Ranveer: haan bring me Ishani..

Ishani was about to move to the kitchen..
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(turning to Ranveer): Haan Ranveer
Ranveer: I have called our office cab and driver and a security to send Naina to her home.
Ishani: (with a smile):That's nice. Let me bring coffee to you.
Ranveer: Haan..

Ranveer took the TV remote and switched on the TV. He kept a BBC News channel and started to watch it. Naina was sipping the coffee and was admiring Ranveer like as though she is going to eat him now. Ishani came out with a cup of coffee and came to Ranveer and gave him coffee. Ishani sat in the sofa opposite to the TV and she too started to watch the TV. As they completed their coffee and they were watching TV with silent faces there was a car horn in their house front gate after sometime.
RV(seeing Naina): Naina cab has come you can go with them and take your time and come back taking all your things for two more days.
Naina: Okay RV. (seeing Ishani): Let me come back Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile): Haan be safe Naina...

Naina got up from the sofa and started to walk where Ranveer came behind her till the cab.
Driver:Good morning sir..
Security;good morning sir..
RV: (with a smile):Good morning... Tk take her to her house and wait outside she will get ready and once she is ready again drop her in my home.
Driver:Fine sir.
RV:(seeing Security):Security sab be alert this girl was yesterday chased by some henchmen so please take care of her.
Security: Let me sir..(opening the cab door for Naina ): get in madam.

Naina shaking her head got inside the cab and smiled to Ranveer where he gave a light smile. Driver got inside the cab and the cab started to move towards her house.
Naina(with tonnes and tonnes of happiness in thoughts): How loving my Ranveer is? Just four henchmen followed me and he was ready to come with me till my house. If Rithika is not there I would have took him to my house. As she is there only I was up to leave this golden opportunity. Even I said that I am not comfortable how cutely he is sending cab and driver with security for my safety. All my Ranveer is doing just to show his caring nature.(she had smile thinking about Ranveer's care towards her)..
At the same time as the car left from his site. Ranveer turned towards his house with a smile. He was cutely walking towards their house.
Ranveer(as walking to himself): My Ishani is going to be with me for sometime. yesterday night only I was not able to complete our love but now at least let me be close to her for sometime.
He came to their house and he locked the main door and he entered the hall where he didn't find Ishani. When he walked towards the kitchen and saw inside where Ishani was putting the Wheat flour in the big bowl to make roti. Ranveer with a cute smile came and hugged her from behind.
Ishani(getting it is Ranveer):Ranveer what are you doing? leave me..
Ranveer(turning her to him): I love you..
Ishani: Haaan tk I said till Naina is with us stay away from me.
Ranveer:Arrey now she is not here..(pulled her close to him): I love you Ishani (he was seeing her with a lovely eyes).
Ishani:(touching his cheeks); Hmm okay Baba love you too. Now leave go and bath as a good boy.
Ranveer(with a longing face): Ishani I want a kiss..
Ishani:Ranveer not now leave good boy know..?
Ranveer: Ishani please know yesterday night only I didn't get what I wanted. Even you didn't get know? at least now let us be close to each other for sometime.
Ishani(with a smile): Before Naina comes I should make breakfast ready not now my cute husband leave me.
Ranveer(with a sad face):Tk better telling it all the time you itself leave me..
Ishani(feeling his sadness touched his cheeks with both the hands);What happen to my Ranveer now?
Ranveer(without a word like a cute little boy hugged Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(hugging him back): Hmmm
Ranveer; If I have powers know I will take you to separate world where only we two should be present. I don't want anyone to disturb us.
Ishani(caressing his hair and moving her head bringing her lips to his cheek and lovingly kissing his cheek): Is this is okay..?
Ranveer (cutely came out of the hug and still holding her in his grip): okay but (turing his other cheek to her lips):want in this cheek too?
Ishani(with a smile lovingly kissed his other cheek): Okay now?
Ranveer(in a happy smile): you know what you don't use lipstick often or else Ranveer's face will be full of lipstick only. That much kiss Ranveer will demand from you.
Ishani(smiling to him): Haan this is 100% true you know no one know that you will melt to me to this extreme.
Ranveer: (cutely hitting his forehead with her): Hmmm even no one know Ranveer is this much lovable man towards his wife. but he will be always behind Ishani never mind what ever happens.
Ishani:Tk thanks for it now leave me and go to take bath. And take your needed things from your room don't keep on disturbing Naina you want this thing that thing and all.
Ranveer:(without heart to leave her left her and saw her with a smile);Tk..
Ishani smiled to him Ranveer started to move towards their room to get ready. Ishani had a happy smile thinking their romance in this pleasant morning. She started to mix water in the wheat flour and made herself ready to make breakfast.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Except that naina part total chapter was full of ishveer magic...
Ranveer doing all things for ishaani and naina thought that it was for her 🀣
But next two days will be very tough for our cute pie ragini...
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ranveer is just πŸ€£. Making Naina get out form the house so that he can spend time with his wife-y. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺThis guy will never change. And Ragini is missing since two days :/ Make her awake soon!
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear sorry for replying late I was very busy and traveling
Both chapters were awesome I loved it whole that romance of ishveer it was so awesome but naina 😑 😑 can't she come a little later.
Then her whole drama poor ishveer got trapped bad time
Finally that witch is in house font they realise how much trouble they are inviting
And here ishveer going all length to take care of her
Finally she went and here ranveer got opportunity to romance
This naina should see them romancing and not able to do anything
Overall all chapters were very nice