OS || Doori Hai Ab Darmiayaa... || #Complete

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey friends,

Finally posting a OS on IshRa. I want to dedicate this OS to Pooja di (Divanru), Raksha di (cutieruhi) and Rida (ishrasoul) and to all the readers, I hope you will like it.

Please scroll down to read.

Thank you.

Edited by D.KPIAN - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity-flame thumbnail
One Shot

|| Doori Hai Ab Darmiyaan.. ||

"Tussi ja rahe ho?? Tussi na jao.." Raman stopped packing once he heard her innocent voice, he turned at the direction and found her standing with a crying face, she walked to him with her small steps, seeing her near to him Raman bent down on his knees and pulled her for a bone crush hug.

"Ruhi will miss papa.."

Raman placed a soft kiss on her cheek and said, "Papa will miss you too.."

"Then don't go."

Raman didn't know how to explain his little daughter, in these six years it never happened that Raman went somewhere leaving his family. He looked behind Ruhi where Ishita was standing with helpless expression as if she too failed to make her understand.

"Ruhi..." Raman lift her in his arm and proceed near to the sofa, he sat and made her sit on his lap, "You know bachha... Papa works.."

"But..."

"Okay listen!! If papa doesn't go then how will he bring Ruhi's favourite toys?" Raman asked looking at Ishita.

"Toys??" Ruhi blinked her eyes.

"Hmm!! Why? Didn't mumma tell you?" Raman asked making a shock expression to convince his little daughter, Ruhi innocently shook her head. "Very bad mumma.." Raman chuckled looking at Ishita.

"You know what Rooh.. Mumma is jealous of you as I told her I will bring only Ruhi's favourite toys. But if you won't let me go then how will I buy them?"

Ishita instantly made a face and took a sit beside them saying, "Yes. Don't go Raman. You are only bringing toys for Ruhi no!! Then don't go. I too will not let you go. Rooh stop papa.." She pouted, meanwhile Ruhi just looking at her parents.

"Oho!! You don't listen to mumma." he said and eyeing Ishita as if telling not to spoil his plan. "You tell me do you want toys? You know Mihir chachu told me, there's many toy shops and there I can buy various toys."

"Really??" Ruhi asked convinced. Raman nodded. "Okay.. Then you can go. But you promise me you will call me everyday once.. No no twice.. No no thrice." She said showing her tiny fingers to him.

"Okay I promise. But you too promise me, you will not trouble mumma much and will be a good girl and most importantly, you will not cry because my Ruhi is a big girl and..."

"... And big girls never cries." Ruhi completed his words.

"Yes!! Now give me a hug." Ruhi happily hugged her when Raman and Ishita exchanged a assuring smile. After a while, Ruhi parted from Raman and looked at Ishita, "Papa.. See!! Mumma is sad. You bring make up j box for her as she always busy in her make ups!!" Ishita glared at Ruhi with a pout when Raman and Ruhi giggled.

"Ruhi.. Now go and sleep. Tomorrow you have school." Ishita instructed her while walking in the room and saw her already sleeping while hugging her father tightly, as Ishita walked, Raman gestured her not to speak, Ishita nodded and went to the wardrobe, Raman slowly made Ruhi sleep properly and went to Ishita and back hugged her.

"What happen jaan??" he asked while placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Nothing Raman.."

"Don't lie to me."

"Raman.. It's the first time when..." Ishita paused with a frown on her forehead, Raman smiled and kissed on her forehead with love, "It's just about three days jaan.. I will be back."

"I know Raman.. It's the first time after Ruhi's birth that you are leaving us alone."

"You are saying as if I will never return.." Before Raman could say anything Ishita placed her palm on his mouth saying, "Never you dare to say like this." Raman could sense her worry so he said, "Okay.. Sorry!! But I know you will manage everything well, especially our daughter."

"This is the most toughest thing." Ishita chuckled.

"Okay.. Now tell me what you want from there?" Raman asked placing both arm on her shoulder.

"Nothing.. You just come back soon. I don't want anything else." She hugged him tightly to ease all her worry.

Next morning,

"Mumma.. I don't want to go school.. Papa is leaving today. I too want to go with you to see off him." Ruhi pleaded.

"Yes. Betu.. We both will go." Ishita happily said while feeding her the breakfast.

"Where's Papa??" She asked looking around.

"Papa is sleeping, let him sleep for some time. Don't disturb."

"Okay mumma." Like a obedient student she agreed and went to other room to play.

It almost 10 in the morning, Ishita walked in and found him sleeping so peacefully, she then looked at the unpacked bag and started packing his stuffs, when hearing some noise Raman stirred in sleep and twitched his eyes, "Good morning." Ishita greeted.

"Hmm!!" Raman just hummed and was going to sleep again when Ishita said, "Wake up Raman.. Otherwise you will miss the flight."

"Hmm!!" He again hummed with close eyes, Ishita shook hey head and went to him, "Wake up lazy boy!!" She shook him and asked, ".. And tell me which shirt should I keep in your bag?"

"Anything." He lazily replied, Ishita sighed and was going to leave when she felt a pull on her body and on next moment, she was on Raman.. He protectively wrapped his hand around her waist, "Raman.. Leave!!" but he shook his head in negative.

"Please Raman.. Ruhi can come anytime. Leave baba!!"

"Kiss me first." He demanded. Ishita rolled her eyes with a blush and struggled to get out from his grip. "Madrasan!! Don't waste your strength here. Kiss me, I will free you."

Ishita sighed, "Okay. Close your eyes." Raman did what she told him, Ishita smiled and was going to kiss him when Ruhi walked in calling "Mumma.. Papa!!"

Raman and Ishita looked at each other shocked and then looked at Ruhi, who was shock as well, "What are you two doing??" She asked innocently.

Raman and Ishita exchanged glances and then Raman said, "Actually Ruhi.. Your Mumma slipped and fall on me. Isn't Ishita??" Ishita shook her head still she was on Raman when he spoke, "Now get up then.."

"Oh yeah.."

"Mumma are you fine?" Ishita nodded when Ruhi jumped on bed, Ishita took leave but before that she once looked at Raman with a blush.

Airport,

"All the passengers of Canada airline please pass the boarding. The flight has landed." As they heard the announcement, Raman and Ishita looked at each other, "Bye. Take care." He said.

"You too.. Take your medicine on time and come back soon." Raman nodded and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Me too.. Me too!!" Ruhi jumped when Raman kissed on her cheek. "Papa don't forget to bring my toys."

"Sure beta." He smiled and took leave, Ruhi Ishita stood there until he disappeared.

It had been more than 9 hours, Raman left, somehow Ishita engaged herself in household works and after finally completing all her works, she landed on bed with Ruhi.

"Mumma?"

"Yes Rooh.."

"When papa will call? He promised me, he will call everyday three times but today he didn't call me yet." She sadly said.

"Betu.. Papa is at flight and from there, he can't contact with us.. But once he will land, he definitely will call his Rooh." Ishita explained.

"When will he reach?"

"It will take few hours more." Ishita replied looking at the clock which strike at 12 am now.

"Mumma where will he..." But before Ruhi could ask anything Ishita said, "Rooh.. Now stop questioning and go to sleep. You have school tomorrow."

"No. I will sleep after papa calls."

"Betu.. Papa will call in morning.. Will you be awake till then?" Ishita asked.

"No. I won't sleep now."

Ishita knew how much her daughter adamant, she sighed, "Okay.. Then will you listen a story?" Ruhi nodded and Ishita started telling her a bed time story and soon Ruhi goes to get dreamland, soon Ishita too drifted in her sleep.

It was around 5am when Ishita's phone rings, Ishita quickly grabbed her phone and lazily received, "Hello!!"

"Hey jaan!!" Hearing his voice she sat up on the bed.

"Raman?? You reached??"

"Yes. Just now I checked in the hotel. How's Ruhi? Did she slept well? Did she cry?" Raman asked worried.

"No. Baba.. Everything is fine here." Ishita went to the hall to talk with him as it could broke Ruhi's sleep.

"Okay."

"You tell me how was your journey?" She asked curiously.

"Yes. It was great, you know a beautiful girl was sitting beside me.." He teased.

"Raman.. You!!" but his chuckle was audible to her so she said, "I will kill you."

Raman laughed.

"Tell me did you have something?" She asked.

"No. I ordered the lunch."

"Hmm.. Don't forget to take your medicines." She reminded him.

"Yes madrasan.."

"Okay.. Now you go, take bath and have your lunch. Is there any meeting today?"

"Yes.. It will be in hotel itself." He replied.

"Okay.." Just then Ishita heard the door bell so she said, "You go. I will talk with you later."

"Yes. I love you."

"I love you too." She hang up the call.

Ishita was making Ruhi for her school when Ruhi asked, "Mumma!! Did papa call??"

"Yes. He called."

Ruhi turned at her with annoyed face, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Umm.. I.. I.. I called you but you were sleeping, I even told you papa called but you said you talk with him later." Ishita succeed to make an excuse.

"But I didn't remember anything."

"You were in deep sleep.. That's why!! Okay.. Get ready fast." Ishita made her ready and send her to school.

It was around 1pm when Ruhi returned from school and ran inside the house asking, "Mumma.. Did papa call??"

"Not yet. You get fresh, then we will call him." Ishita happily said.

"Okay!!" Ruhi jumped in excitement and went to room.

"I am done. Now you call him fast." Ruhi was continuously asking her to call Raman while Ishita was feeding her, after that Ishita called but she could talk with him Ruhi snatched the phone from him, "Hello jaan.." Raman said receiving the call.

"I am not jaan, I am Ruhi." She said looking at Ishita, Ishita felt very much embarrass.

"Oh! Rooh.. How are you baby??" They talked meanwhile Ishita was just adoring her child when Ruhi forward the phone to her, Ishita flicked her eyes to ask 'What'.

"Papa.."

"Hello?"

"Turn on your laptop.. I want to see you both."

Ishita smiled and replied, "Okay.."

Ishita was logged in some site when Ruhi asked, "What are you doing Mumma?"

"Surprise."

Ruhi was excitedly watching when finally she saw Raman to the opposite side, "Papa!!" She jumped in excitement. They had a talk when Ruhi said, "Papa you know I got 10 on 10 in my copy. Wait.. I will show you." Saying this she went to take her copy.

"You fine??" Raman asked to her.

"I miss you Raman." Raman could see the tear on her eyes, he shook his head in no!! She smiled and wiped her tears when Raman gave a flying kiss to her. Ishita closed her eyes to feel it, just then Ruhi came back and they shared a family time.

The next day went normal, Ruhi talked with Raman before going to school and after coming back she again talked with him. In the afternoon, Ishita was helping her in her homework when her phone rings, "Mumma, you talk with papa now." Ishita smiled and received the call.

"Madrasan??"

"Hmm!!"

"What's up??"

"Nothing.. Just helping Ruhi in her studies." She replied instructing Ruhi to solve the math properly.

"Aren't you missing me?" He asked annoyed.

"Of course I do Raman."

"What you do?" He asked pressing his lips from smiling but Ishita knew him better than himself, "Raman.. Don't tease me!!" He laughed.

"By the way, why did you call me now? You never called in this time. What's the time there? Is everything alright?" She asked concern.

"Yes. Actually I need to finish the final presentation, I told you no today is the important meeting."

"Aren't you slept then?"

"No. I slept. Just now I woke up."

"Okay. Then now go and finish the project."

"Yup.. But wait.." He said, "Now what?" Ishita asked confuse.

"Say that you love me!!"

"Raman??" She blushed.

"What..."

"You know.." Ishita was going to say but Raman said, "I know Ruhi is there but I don't care, I want to hear it right now.." He said being stubborn.

Ishita sighed, "Okay wait.." She looked at Ruhi who was busy in get studies, Ishita slowly gets up and was going to leave when Ruhi said, "Mumma don't go. Today I watched a horror movie, I feel scared."

"No baby. I am not going anywhere." Ishita sat again, other side Raman giggled as he heard what Ruhi said, "Ishita.. Say it fast yaar!!" Ishita sighed.

"Ruhi..." Ruhi looked at her when she said, "I love you."

"I love you too Mumma." Giving the reply, she again concentrate on her studies.

"Very smart.. Okay!! Now kiss me!!"Raman said chuckling.

"Raman.. This is not done."

"Arey do it fast yaar. I am getting late." He giggled.

"Fine!!" Ishita made annoyed face and then looked at Ruhi and smiled mischievously. "Rooh!! Papa wants to give you something."

"What mumma??"

Ishita asked her to come close and she did when Ishita kissed on her cheek with sound, "Thank you papa.." Raman smiled as the entire scenario was audible to him very clearly.

"Happy??" Ishita asked looking at Ruhi though she meant it to him, Ruhi nodded and Raman said, "Smart enough.."

"Thank you. Now go and do your best. Bye!!" They hung up the call.

Few more days passed like this, though Raman told them he will be back after three days but due to work pressure the trip extend to one week. On a such day, Raman called, "Yes Raman!!"

"Madrasan.. Is Ruhi there??"

Ishita looked at Ruhi and replied confused, "Yes."

"Hand over the phone to her."

"Okay!!" She forward the phone to Ruhi saying, "Rooh.. Papa wants to talk with you."

"Hello papa!!"

"Hello Ruhi... How are you beta?" Raman asked.

"I am fine papa but when are you coming?"

"Hmm!! I want to share a secret with you. But first you send mumma from there." Ruhi looked at Ishita uttering, "Okay."

"Mumma!! You go, I want to share some secret with papa.."

"But Rooh.." Ruhi didn't let her speak and pushed her out of the room and closed the door, "Yes papa say."

"Did you close the door? You know your mumma is a Jagga Jasoos.." They both giggled. Ruhi again checked the door to get double sure and then said, "Yes papa.."

"Okay.. Now listen.." He then told her something, Ruhi excitedly jumped in excitement, after a brief talk, she went to Ishita and handed her the phone, "Yes Raman.."

"Ugh!! Ishita.."

"No. First you tell me what are two were discussing?" She curiously asked.

"Nothing. Actually I was making her understand, actually it will take two more days here."

"Is it so Raman?" She asked not convincing.

"Yes jaan.. Okay!! Listen.. I have to go, so talk with you later. Bye. Love you!!" Raman disconnected the call making her confused.

The rest of the day went so smoothly, Ruhi behaved normally, Ishita wondered what could be the secret, she even tried to spill the beans from Ruhi but not succeed and finally being failed, she left the matter.

Next day morning, Ruhi was sitting in her room with a frown on her face, today she had no school for some reason. Ishita walked in hey room and found her sad, she went to her and caressed her hair lovingly asking, "Chotu!! What happen? Why are you so sad? Missing papa?" Ruhi innocently nodded.

"Mumma.. Can you take me somewhere?" Ruhi asked.

"Tell me Rooh.."

"Let's go for a outing." Ishita smiled and took her on her lap and said, "Okay choto.. Let's go!!"

After an hour later, Ruhi and Ishita took leave when Ruhi showed her thumb to Neelu who smiled.

It had been 9pm in the they came back home safely as the weather was worst, heavy breeze blowing with the dark cloudy sky, Ishita was looking outside through the window whereas Ruhi was continuously looking at the clock, suddenly the rain starts, Ishita smiled seeing the rain, she loved the rain as the rain remind her about the day when she first met Raman. She was waiting for a bus stop alone when his car passed and some muddy water splashed on her dress and Raman dropped her to her home.

"Mumma why are you smiling?" Ruhi asked seeing the curve on her face, Ishita shook her head. "Do you love rain?" Ishita smiled. "Okay. Then let's go out. Let's get drenched."

"No. Beta.. You will catch cold." Ishita stopped her.

"Nothing will happen. Let's go!! Please." She dragged her outside in the garden and there the mother daughter both drenched under the heavy rain, they played too. After 15minutes, Ishita asked Ruhi, "Chotu!! Let's go inside now."

"But Mumma.."

"Rooh!!" Ishita strictly looked at her and like a obedient student she went, Ishita too was going to get in but something stopped her, she saw Ruhi went in and she again stood under the rain, the droplets were touching her face and trailed down.

Yeh Saajish Hain Boondon Ki Koi...
Khwaahish Hain Chup Chup Si...

Ishita forwarded both her palm and store the rain drops in her hand and then threw it on the air.

Yeh Saajish Hain Boondon Ki Koi...
Khwaahish Hain Chup Chup Si...

Dekho Na Dekho Na...

Ishita closed her eyes to feel the rain when she felt a warm air near to her neck line, she opened her eyes and saw Raman touching her neckline with his lips.

Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole...
Kyon Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan...

Dekho Na Dekho Na...

Ishita opened her eyes but didn't find him, she realised it was her illusion, she smiled happily and went to the swing and sat on it, the cold breeze was touching her skin..

Phir Na Hawayen Hogi Itani Besharam...

She stood on her heel and started walking in a manner when she stumbled and about to fall.

Phir Na Dag Mag Dag Mag Honge Yeh Kadam...

Ishita felt a strong arm around her waist, she opened her eyes and again saw him smiling at her, he pulled her close to him with jerk.

Hayee!! Phir Na Hawayen Hogi Itani Besharam...
Phir Na Dag Mag Dag Mag Honge Yeh Kadam...

Ishita was going to touch her face but he vanished, she hit on her head and started dancing on the lyrics.

Haa Saawan Yeh Seedha Nahi Khufia Bada...
Kuchh Toh Baraste Hue Keh Raha...

Raman came from behind and placed a kiss on her cheek, she touched her cheek..

Samjho Na... Samjho Na...

They danced on the beats.

Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole..
Kyon Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan...

Dekho Na Dekho Na...

Raman twirled her in a circle and vanished, Ishita danced herself on the lyrics. When suddenly she felt his presence there, she looked at the road but didn't find anything.

Jugnu Jaise Chahat Dekho Jale Mujhe..
Meethi Si Mushkil Hain Koi Kya Kare...

She smiled feeling how much she was missing her Raman, she started dancing.

Jugnu Jaise Chahat Dekho Jale Mujhe...
Meethi Si Mushkil Hain Koi Kya Kare...

Suddenly she hit with a hard chest, she turned and found him there, she shook her head feeling it was her illusion when he pulled her close to him by her waist.

"Raman.." She whispered when he placed his finger on her soft lip.

Hothon Ki Arzi Aaise Thukraaon Na...
Saanson Ki Marzi Ko Jhuthlaaon Na...

He kissed on her forehead with so much affection.

Chhuu Lo Na Chhu Lo Na...

Raman caressed her face lovingly and hugged her tightly, they stood under the rain.

Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole...
Na Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan...

Dekho Na Dekho Na...

They remained in the same position to they heard Ruhi's voice, Ishita parted from him and see her daughter excitedly jumping, "Yaayy!! Papa arrived." Ishita realised it was their surprise and she smiled brightly.

It was around 11:45pm, they trio had a chat session when Raman signalled Ruhi, getting the signal she ran out from the room.

"Why did she ran away?" Ishita asked confused.

"One more surprise jaan." Saying this Raman blind folded her eyes, "Raman.."

"Sshh!!" He helped her to come out from room. And when the clock strike at 12am, Raman opened her eyes and they shouted, "Happy birthday.."

Ishita smiled as she was standing in the middle of the hall, and a cake placed near to her. "How did.."

"When you and Ruhi went out, I arranged everything.." Raman said.

Ishita smiled when Ruhi said, "Cut the cake." Ishita cut the cake and fed them. They chat few more times when Ruhi felt sleepy so she went to her room along with Neelu, Ishita closed the door of their room when Raman back hugged her, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Raman."

Raman made her turn at him and kissed on her forehead, then he scooped her in his arm and laid her on the bed, soon they drawn into the pool of love.

Song : Fanna (Film)

I hope you all like it, please drop your valuable comment after reading.

Edited by D.KPIAN - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

infinity-flame thumbnail
OS updated.. Have a look..
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's really really nyc
Sweet nd cute os

Edited by agm1998 - 7 years ago
infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: agm1998

It's really really nyc

Sweet nd cute os

Thank you dear. 😳
Coupe.De.Plume thumbnail
You write really well. I loved the teasing between Raman and Ishita 😆 Ruhi is a darling as always!

And the dance and birthday surprise was a lovely touch!
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Such a cute story
Loved it!
infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coupe.De.Plume

You write really well. I loved the teasing between Raman and Ishita 😆 Ruhi is a darling as always!

And the dance and birthday surprise was a lovely touch!

Thank you so much dear.. 😳
infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Such a cute story
Loved it!

Thanks re!! By the way, I am Diya.. Remember?? Its my new account.. 😳
infinity-flame thumbnail
Thank u dear.. 😊