Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by pop77

Nice part..Will Maan agree with Geet's condition..Let see How Maan taking decision..
thnx 4 ur comment
Originally posted by sidlik

Awesome Update Sweety loved it so much waiting what will Maan soon
thnx dear
Originally posted by Junglebee

simply brilliant
thnx
Originally posted by Drashtilove

Amazing update
thnx
Originally posted by sweet scorpio

awesome parts cont soon
pls do pm me next time
thnx
Originally posted by Drashtilove

Waiting 4 friday
:-)
Originally posted by priya_21

ab maan ki agni parikhsa hai dekhte hai wo kya krta hai[ waiting
agniparikhsa haha thnx di

Part 4

She smiled happily as rain water touched her face . Within second she forgets everything and start dancing happily  . She closed her eyes just then someone hugged her from behind . Her breath stopped for a second, she knows who is he . He turned her softly ..kissing away water from her eyes .

" open your eyes ..i want to see the happiness when you agree to be mine "    

He pulled her more closer , she hold his shoulder tightly to keep her balance ,  still trying hard to look away from his intense gaze " Marry me " she looked bewildered at his sudden proposal..

" Maann "

" sshh you only allowed to say yes baby . "  He gave a small kiss near her lips , She clutched his shirt tightly  " Say yes Sameera "

her eyes shot open as she looked at him with tear filled eyes . " I'm Geet "

he at once leave her waist and look step back ... his expression changed , suddenly he looked very angry ... . " what are you doing here ? I.. i thought you...No I have to go to Sam  " without giving second glance he gone before her eyes .

" No please don't go ..Please " her voice didn't reach his ears as he vanished in air but she keep running , till she fell on ground .

" Don't go

Geet screamed loud getting off from her bed . She looked at her surroundings,  still breathing high . And lie down again ..after some time when she breath got back normal , she picked up the glass near her bed and gulped in one go . She closed her eyes and took sigh in relief realising it was only dream . 

" you are so pathetic Geet "

she wants to scream loud at her stupid feelings. Even in dream , her love her Maan wants his revenge not her , still how she begged him to come back ? How she become so weak in her dreams too ? Why she can't forget him ? Its best for both . He going to marry Sameera at any cost , yes she gave him condition but she also know Maan sir, if he decided to do something he won't stay in peace till he do it . He now hungry for revenge ...her pain , her tears , her love nothing can stop him . Yet she is still dreaming of his love . She knows it's wrong but why her heart not listening to her . Why it yearning for him ? .

" Geetu if someone wants to go,  let him go because its only prove that he never loves you enough  , he can't be yours forever because if he is ready to leave you for another person , in future too he can leave you again for others  . Better to live alone rather than live with him and be scared whole life fearing of getting rejected again  " She harshly wipe her tears recalling her friend's advice .

" pinky is right if he loves me truly he will choose me not revenge and if he choose to marry Sameera it will only prove that he never loves me, at least not by heart. I can live with rejected heart but can't compromise with my principal . No matter what Maan sir say he is doing wrong . His way of getting revenge is wrong . I won't support him ever . "         

" I can't wait for tomorrow "

Maan looked irritately at his phone , he wanted to throw it seeing Sameera's message . But he have to play cool . He can't let her doubt his intention . So he typed back ..

" Me too "

He switched off his phone don't want to get more unwanted message and try to concentrate on his file . But he couldn't as Geet face and her condition keep hunting him .    

"  Why not she understand me ? Why she not supporting me ? Isn't what lover do , support their Partner in everything . Damn she and her morals "

He threw away his pen in anger . His parents dejected helpless face came before him . He clenched his fist remembering Aman Kapoor's dirty smirking face looking at them with fake pity , enjoying their suffering .

" you are wrong Geet that person deserve it . I won't spare him , no I want my revenge that's all "

It's his years pain he can't let his pain go ...his pain will subside only after he ruined that Aman who destroyed his family brutally.

Yes he loves Geet , he fall in love the moment he saw her   Giving her job , recommendation everything wasn't for her but for him . He wanted to keep her close at any cost . After loosing his parents he never wanted to lose another person whom he loves . But not he is in fix because his Geet not trying to understand him . His Geet wants to leave him and that too because of that witch Sameera .

She thinks it's wrong to play with someone . Hell no there is nothing wrong to play with that girl . She is not some sane like Geet thinks . Maan knows every detail of Sam..what she does , what she wants.  Sam doesn't love him or anything she just love to tag with Khurana surname . Khurana' s money , fame that she is after . Yes her father also rich but not like Maan , so to be with Maan means getting the world under her feet .

Maan smiled thinking her foolishness . She claim to love Maan still in relation with another boy toy or say boys . It's not that Maan care , even he is happy with this fact , because this thing will make his plan easy to get rid of her . With other things he can easily use this too against her after marriage and make big fuss about it . Her reputation will be worse , then her father's company that too will be gone . He can't wait to see her father's helpless look . Aman will realise the pain of betrayal, he will get his own taste of medicine .

Maan closed his eyes in satisfaction but again Geet's condition not letting him stay in peace . Can he see his Geet with others ?  the answer is big no . He will kill anyone who will try to touch his love.  But he also knows Geet , she is stubborn .

He wants revenge badly but he not sure if he is ready to pay the cost of loosing Geet . " why are you doing this to me Geet ? I need you don't do this please . "  he caressed her pic lovingly ... "  I can't afford to let you go and marry that monkey nor I can let my revenge go ..why you not seeing my love ? why ? "

He now has only one option,  wait for tomorrow and make her understand . He sure if she loves him she will support him . His Geet can never leave him alone .

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago

Last part

" Maan i think we should go London for wedding shopping what say ? "

Sameera was keep blabbing about her dream wedding but there Maan was least interest. He was just keep looking at entrance for Geet

" do whatever you want " he simply told her . He was getting restless because party already started but geet didn't come yet 'she said she would come just hope she didn't change her mind ' Maan thought 'no Maan she promised you she will surely come and you have to convince her at any cost'...

Sameera was getting bored for not getting better attention from him. She touch his face make him look at her and said pouting her lips " where are you lost. I am saying something you are not even giving proper answers". ...

" Stop touching me and i have better things to do other than entertain you " saying this he pushed her hand harshly and left her side ...

If it was another girl she would mind hearing her boyfriend talking like this but Sameera never mind as its not new to her. Maan always behave like this and she never say anything because she just wants to marry the richest person of India and for that she can tolerate anything be it insult. She is damn sure tonight her dream will come true...

One hour left but no sign of Geet. Maan was about to call her when he heard Adi " finally Geet you are here. We were waiting for you so long ".

Pinky came forward and hugged her best friend " Where have you been from past week ? Was missing you badly "...

He turned slowly and forzen seeing his Geet in red saree just one word came to his lips "pari" but soon became angry seeing Rishi with her. His blood boiled 'what is he doing here ? ' ...

She saw Maan coming toward them "good evening sir " she politely greeted but his eyes was on Rishi . Seeing this she hurriedly introduced "sir Rishi my friend i hope you remember i talked about him yesterday and Rishi yeh Maan sir hai meri boss".

Rishi smiled shyly thinking 'Geetji kitni achci hai mera bare main apne boss ko bataya' he gave his hand   "hello sir nice to meet you "

Maan didn't care about shake hand just said sternly " wish i could say the same for you but can't . Looks like last day beating was not enough ".

Rishi confused " ji shreemaanji app kya kehe rahe hai hume kuch samajh mein nahi araha hai" ...

Geet quickly come forward seeing situation can getting worse " kuch nahi Rishi lets go enjoy the party " but before she go Maan held her hand tightly and dragged her to a corner

" what are you doing sir ? Sab dekh raha hai. Leave my hand "...

" what i am doing? what are you doing? Why did you bring that monkey here? What you want to prove? " Maan said angrily still not leaving her hands... With great difficulty she come out from his grip

" his name is Rishi and i didn't bring him here to prove anything i just want to remind you about my condition and tell you how serious i am about it " she told him firmly.

Maan's eyes blazed " listen to me carefully kuch bhi ho jaye i will do what i want most and you can't stop me " ...

" you are wrong sir. I am not here to stop you . I came because you want me to support you exchange of my marriage with Rishi that's all "

Maan gave tight smile " marriage that too with that monkey huh that's not going to..." before he complete Sameera came there held his hand

" what are you doing here Maan lets go people are waiting lets do the big thing ".

Geet gave a tight smile " yes sir you should go everyone is waiting for you".

He gave her a last look and went with Sameera . She keep looking at their joint hands controlled her tears 'nahi Geet maat ro. You can't cry for this man who give more importance to his revenge than his love '...

She saw them going to the center looking at the guest finally Maan said " hello everyone thank you so much for coming here to celebrate my success but tonight i am not just celebrating the success of my business but also my personal life. So i want to share my happiness with you all. I would love to introduce you with the love of my life ,who is none other than " ...

he turned to Sameera . Geet closed her eyes tight not able to see this , unknown to drop of tears fall but she wipe it harshly trying to make a brave face ...

" Sameera " he called as she was holding his hand tightly looking at him with a big smile " leave my hand " Maan said with the look of no argument she gets confused but leave his hand ...

He slowly went to Geet took her hand and looking at the guest announced loudly " Geet Handa".

There is peace drop silent .. He added proudly " she is the girl i am crazy for. She is the one who stole my heart at first sight and she is the solo owner of MSK " .

He looked at her lovingly "she is the one whom i love most ". He picked up her hand toward his lips and kissed her fingers slowly , looking back at the guest he declared

" I'm very happy to share the news that very soon i am going to marry my lady love Geet" .

Hearing his announcement two person thought the same ' it's can't be true' one sam who thought it must be her bad dream and Geet but for her it's the most beautiful dream of her life...

Tears were flowing from her eyes and this time she didnt care to hide them ..." what happen ? Why this tears? " he looks worriedly at her fearing she may reject him again .

Geet answered didn't believe all this " you..you really choose me "

He smiled feeling content , wiping her tears he kissed her for head with so much

" no i choose US because i truly love you "...
Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Finally last part updated n im feeling so relax . Thank u all for liking my story . Im very surprised and happy seeing the response from u all again thank u for bearing me n my story now enjoy the last part. Guys plz forgive my mistakes plzzz no epi its just a os abb mujhe jaane do:-( mujhe aur nehi likhna n also i dont know what to write moreEdited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago