Users

Frequent Posters

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _lehar_

nice part

loved it
oh no maan's father gonna announce maan's engagement with his friends daughter kya..?
dadi and annie didn't like that girl
annie inited geet to holi part
annie  drag maan for shopping
eagerly wating for the next part

your questions wait and watch for ans πŸ˜† 
thanks for comment 

sparkle 

Originally posted by: valli30

part 33 & 34

lovely updates
maaneet staying away for 2 weeks but they couldn't hold themselves
maan trying to know what's bothering her
uff maan teasing poor geetπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
geet sneezing and maan asked her to apply vicksπŸ˜‰
ranjith for teh first time talked to maan thank god naian stopped him at right time warna patha nahi kya hotha
so dadi back to her CID avatarπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

loved it
continue soon

naina stopped the storm but it is knocking the doors of khurana's πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
thanks for lovely comment valli 

sparkle 
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
what is sk going 2 do..with that pics..
maan is caring for geet
n loved naughty teasy maan..
ani n dadi planning against ranjith
aarthi..lolz...day dreaming to be msk wife
nice part
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilightsparkle

ranjith is maan's dad he is just wants his son's hapiness but it bacame like that πŸ˜‰
thanks for comment

Yep i know dear, just that sometimes, parents do not understand what their kids really need, their choices end up making the kids lose their happiness πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: zaara2212

Yep i know dear, just that sometimes, parents do not understand what their kids really need, their choices end up making the kids lose their happiness πŸ˜•

yeah its true parents will think they are giving everything to us at end they wont thinkg about our hapiness. emotions will play cruel game in every ones life also

but dont be worried here i wil make you be happy but twist is awaiting here in from of ranjith only 
hello all updating today only get ready for it
sparkle
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
eagerly waiting fr update:)

ADHOORI ZINDAGI

New banner again by priya111111

thank you soo much di 

Part 35
(do read IMP NOTE  below the update)

"Now come on we will go for shopping to take dress for all of us and GK is also coming there" aniee dragged him keeping all his files aside. Maan checked his time he talked with geet at morning only after that he didn't heed any attention because of his disturbed mood. His baby sister is like savior to him he wants to meet her but got stuck with files as usual.

They make their way out of office arjun accompanied them as per maan's order much to aniee happiness. Maan was surprised to see dadi also with them. He can feel something fishy but he shrugged his thoughts sat in the car.

Within few minutes journey they reached Khurana's mall. Maan wondered they can order for dresses to home as well but both ladies were very excited for this shopping thing. He let it go Arjun took them for ladies section where they can select their choices of dresses. While maan got busy in his official call with clients.  Aniee didn't left one single chance to taunt arjun while he simply ignored her.

His self control breaking day by day with aniee around him but corner of his heart he felt ashamed. He loves his maan's sir sister who is less than god as per his point. Dadi got irritated with their nonstop cat and mouse fight. She is waiting for the arrival of both maaneet the today's her quite important guests.

She sighed when maan took more time than his usual started watching designer wares for aniee not to forget geet. Maan finished his call he is about to go in to mall raj came there panting heavily.

"Sir GK mam is here at parking lot only but she is not coming out of car it's been 20 minutes she is here." Raj informed him in one go. Maan wondered what happen to her now did something happened to her again. The thought itself panicked him "Is she all right?" maan enquired with panicked voice.

"Sir mam health is not good I mean she got cold and Neeraj informed she fainted in sets" Raj explained the situation which he got from his mate.

He took a deep breath cursed himself for not calling her. With long strides he reached her car which is parked few yards away from his car. She is in back seat taking rest closing her eyes. She don't want aniee to be sad for her absence that's why she came here. Her uneasiness not leaving her this cold killing her so much. Her miseries added up when he not even called her ones at least.  He observed her facial expressions standing outside of car she seemed to be very much weak. He knocked her car door when she didn't open her eyes after long time also.

She opened her eyes lazily but her vision getting blurred because of her heavy cold and headache. She squeezed her eyes shakes her head he stood there watching her doing all those. He felt her so cute when she did like that "she is Xerox copy of mansee" he murmured thinking about mansee and geet. She rolled her window glass down peeped her head out to meet his concern gauze.  She blinked her eyes couple of times she didn't expected him to present here. Even aniee also didn't inform anything to her he is coming.

Her eyes smiled feeling so happy but she hides that smile within fraction of s second. He didn't even called her after morning she made a face looked away from him. He cont help but chuckle at her cute pouting face. He guessed she is angry why not it's his mistake.

He went other side of car making baby face she almost smiled at his pappy face but controlled that with difficulty. He is already fida over her fake angry face she again faced other side making him frown. He again came that side it happened for few minutes. He don't care for his reputation all he care is his love. His baby love is angry on him then he should monify her right.

He backed away giving up stood there thinking ways to monify her. She saw him from corner of her eyes he caught her chup chup ke glance at him. He tried to open the car door to his luck it was un locked. Without wasting second he entered in to the car to listen her sweet curses. "This driver is good for nothing who told him to un lock the door such an idiot".

He felt amused at her not stop cursing program leaned on seat looking at her who is sitting far away from him making faces. He waited for her to end so called program when she didn't he muttered casually "Kitna bolthi hai ye".  She heard his remark she pouted ever so cutely now started cursing him leaving poor driver.

"muje call karnekeliye time nahi hai badi aaye to comment on me. Huh no geet no don't talk with him. All he wanted is his files and work he don't need you. He will say we are friends then will leave you alone" He looked at her with disbelief. Her words not making any sense to him but he understood she is waiting for his call only. 

Her cursing felt like sweet blessings to him. He closed his eyes listening to her gyan. He was in not in relationship with any one up to now he is not used of girls cribbing and all. He has some knowledge only because of amy and his so called girl friends who are good for nothing according to him.

She glanced at his side when she felt she won't be able to say anything she got tired. A frown came to face when she saw him taking rest not even listening to her words. Slowly she came and sat beside him creating minimal space. He felt her sudden halt and her moments but sat there still not opening his eyes.

She pocked his arm looking at his face with complaining look. He smiled silently at her attempts his disturbed mind got peace because of her bak bak. Bak bak? He laughed at his own words the girl who is talking with him in minimal words from past four months from their first meet actually talking nonstop. He is enjoying her attention she pouted feeling angry.

"Now he is sleeping here. Ek tho call nahi kiya ab ye. What he is thinking of himself  ha I got it he would be busy with that girl from morning. " she goes on describing many things all together. She felt shocked when he placed his finger on her lips tucking her close to him. "Chup bilkul chup hogaya or kuch aur baki hain kya?" he snepped staring at her innocent hazels.

She blinked her lashes stared at him so cutely while he looks irritated. He got angry when she said like that how she can say like that. She nodded her head in yes for his question he realized what he is doing took his hand back. She breathed in peace which she is hold back up to now.
His images with aarthi flashed in her mind oh it is killing her don't know why she hated that then she realized how much closed they are. She tried to back away from his but he hold her tight by her waist brought her close to him.

"Not today geet don't dare to run away from me" he warned glaring at her. He chooses not to ask her anything when he sensed she is not well. "How come you got cold when you are fine at morning" he questioned when she sneezed again her body got minimal temperature even.

She felt pampered with his concern there is no one with her question like that. She thought for a while making him chuckle. "I was awake last night at we met at late night also. I used to get cold when I Rome around even cool breeze will affect my health" she said resting her head on his shoulders. He patted her hair placed his hand on her shoulders. There last night kiss came in to his mind again with her words he looked away.

He decided to take her to hospital now, his BG's informed him she went for hospital at late night he wondered why she did like that. He would be shocked to know reason she went to meet mansee. Geet's mobile rang flashing aniee's name she picked that "Ha I am here only coming wait" she said while looking at him.

"Geet you are not well na aniee also won't say anything. Let's go now" he denied but she pleaded making baby face. "Please it's been two weeks I haven't talked with her I badly wants to meet her now. "New piece on information surprised him. He nodded both came out from car he helped her as she is feeling weak. Inside he is boiling with anger because of her nonsense words.

"Wow dreamy" aniee muttered looking at direction where maaneet coming in their direction. Dadi also looked at them felt so happy Arjun frowned in confusion for their reaction.

"What so dreamy in that may be they met at parking lot only" arjun crushed their happiness with his simple words. Dadi and aniee glared at him he smiled at them sheepishly he is not getting anything.

"I missed you so much" aniee paused while hugging geet "Pari" whispered in her ears. "Me too chutki" geet also felt happy for meeting her after days. Aniee makes sure maan didn't here pari word.

"Hello GK" dadi maa also wished her geet looked at her apologetically for her behavior at last encounter. Maan sensed there silent talk raised his eye brow at dadi she assured him with smile.  

GK aura again playing on geet's body language he sensed that. Aniee dragged geet with her while trio followed them. Dadi observing maan and geet in between the whole purpose of their shopping is maaneet only. "Bhai come and help me na I am not able to select anything" aniee called maan making baby face. Maan stood beside geet saw the bundle of lehenga's and saree's spread on the table.

He started examine few of verities geet also doing same with serious face. "Bhai I have already took my dress you have to choose for geet now" aniee announced making maaneet to look at each other then at her. Geet felt happy wow his choice of dress her heart jumping on joy.

Dadi smiled watching their look arjun also landed beside aniee saying "I will help GK then. GK you know her taste is too worst see her dress." Arjun showed to geet aniee's choice of dress.

Geet admired the dress maan didn't missed that look on her face. It was heavy lehenga designer wear with extraordinary work. Aniee cursed Arjun for peeping his head in her choice. Aniee successfully took him away while fighting with him. Dadi left maaneet alone in pretext of taking clothes for ranjith in men's section.

Gee tried to go away from him she know maan is angry with her. It's the truth right then why he wound get angry?. Ohh she is unable to understand anything. First his marriage issue making her sad god knows why she is feeling like that, then his anger when she is saying the truth only. maan blocked her away placing his both hands on table she is facing him now. "I said that already you cont run away from me all ways. I haven't asked you why you said like that in car. Today I won't leave you geet" he warned coming close to her. She knows he is hinting about her big mouth only.

"First lets select dress don't worry I won't do anything but you should tell me what is bothering you. If not today its ok but get ready to answer me" he declared looking directly in to her eyes.

He don't want to force her in anything he will give as much as time she needed at end he wants her safety and happiness. She felt miserable but his closeness affecting her so much. "Geet don't take stress now just enjoy this moment" he whispered in her ear.

He touched her cheek with his hand she lost her battle nodded her head in agreement. Turning her around, he stood exactly right beside her. Picking tomato red lehenga he placed it on her shoulders. Her cheeks color changed matching with dress color with his closeness. His heart skipped a bit when he looked at the mirror. She stood there with slight blush adoring on her cheeks face and her lips trembling like hell. They both looking so perfect in the mirror "Geet look at the mirror" he tried to say those words but it came like whisperer in husky voice.

She denied first why the hell she felt so shy in front of him all ways she wondered. But she loves this new side of her he also admired his lady love. He knows there are many emotions hidden behind her cold heart. One by one he able to see them kabhi kabhi uski attitude as GK...kabhi kabhi her childish acts... Kabhi kabhi her fake angry...kabhi kabhi her cribbing...

He stopped as list going out of words he felt happy looking at her smiling face. He brought her so close placed his chin on her shoulder. "Ab dekho" his voice is husky she felt current rushing through her veins. Mustering all her courage she looked at their reflection.

She felt loss of words to explain how they are looking only one word "perfect" will be suitable. His lovely gauze running all over her body she felt jittered. "You are looking so beautiful geet" he said hinting her red hue. She blushed taking away his breathe ohh he felt out of world today with her smile and her blush.

"Acha hua no one was there" dadi muttered looking at maaneet who are lost in each other.
"So dadi you got clear view right" aniee asked in whisper keeping her eyes on arjun who stood there with questioning look. Both high fived with each other the love for each other in maaneet eyes indicating they were right.

Maaneet got separated from each other with arrival of trio. "So do you like this?" dadi questioned carrying the lehenga duppata which was on geet's shoulder. Geet instantly looked at mirror maan nodded his head for yes. Aniee observing both she felt so happy for most important persons of her life. Geet followed his words took that dress only.

When they were making their way out from mall maan dragged her to the lonely corner. Dadi and aniee already left from there but arjun eyes caught this. He hugged her tight not giving second for her to control her marathon heart beat because of sudden pull. He felt so calm from morning his heart is not at peace. Only because of her he got peace and he is feeling happy even. She didn't reciprocated the hug let him do whatever he wants. Is it possible when all she wanted is his one smoothening hug?. She gave up reciprocated his hug hiding her face in crook of his neck.

"Geet it's quite late today go home and take rest" he said taking her palm in his messaging it sensually. She opened her mouth to say something his voice interrupted "I will call you promise". She smiled big at him he left from there giving quick peck on her lips making her blush. 

IMP NOTE 

this part automatically came so big 2697 words so i am unable to add holi part here sorry gals 

just tell me one thing you guys can read if update goes more than 3000 words??

i have seen many readers saying in different threads long parts will be boring i am just curious to know is it??

not for my regular and gunuine readers plz dont be angry i want to say this
well many saying they dont know how to comment πŸ˜† when they are giving long comments for others πŸ˜² 
πŸ˜† lolzz if i would say anything you guys will take that as offensive 
but if you dont like my story then dont even like that for get about comments 
no need to say lie or warm up me again πŸ˜• i am saying this for my friends even dont know what happened they are behaving so ohh leave it 

just think about me also giving long long updates without any delay i am asking only for genuine comments it's not any crime but dont say lies i hate it. this time i am fully frustrated gals

sparkle 

Edited by Twilightsparkle - 10 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww Lovely muahhh cute update:)
loved it a lot yar:)
Edited by sona-rai - 10 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part..geet got cold n maans advices..
she followed it..
she feels pampered by him
dadi n ani..well planned n caught maneet romance too..