Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update
karan ko meera se thappad padha!!!!!!!!!
geet's engagement dress was so beautiful love it
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey mani here i am done with all updates
oh my god u became devil i am so blushy blushy while reading the parts 

ones u said u dont know how to write them but see today u became professional in writing romantic parts not bad maaneet asar i can say 

maaneet thinking giving ahnce to there relation then meera plan 

at end they confessed for each orther it felt like dream to me 

such a swett and blusy updates i am saying it u r doing good job here 

sorry for delay and thanks for every pm also

sparkle 
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb part
Maaneet moments ðŸ˜‰
Karan latoo over meera
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab update! Superbly written!
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update karan ko meera pasand hai aur he kiss her aur meera ne thapar mara loved maaneet movement
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part..maneeet engagement
lolz karan got slap 4m meer
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part 20

she feel touch on her abdomen and she know whose touch is , from morning she crib for him and now feel so shy to watch him , his touch on her bare stomach making magic she moan maan , and he just bend near geet ear ans mummer don't moan like that or else i celebrate my SR on engagement day itself ,geet just open her eyes with his shameless word ,and big gaep come from her mouth for maan gift waist chain and , dashing maan in sherwani ...just than they herd knock on door and pinky and meera enter with giggle ,maan standing near geet with holding hand and geet feel so shy in front of meera and pinky ,both girl giving teasing smile to geet and geet just want to run from there , her cheek turn red in shyness ...she just bend her head in shyness

meera just wink to pinky and say in serious voice , ok bhabhi lets go and tale everyone that maaneet don't want engagement ,both girl start to walk to door and maan just shouted NOOO stop it , meera turn to maan and say if you don't lose geet hand than how we will took her function bro ...

maan give angry glare to meera , and look to geet who looking down like she searching something from floor ... than maan make unexpected things , he just bend and kiss on geet red cheek , than look to meera and pinky and just wink to them ,poor girl jowe drop with maan action , pinky just say pinch me meera , it is true or dream ,  shy , shy maan bhai and kiss in front off us ,meera just pinch her hard and pinky cried ...ahhh itne zor se nahi meera , both come near geet , geet looking every wear than them , just than meera so geet bhabhi , night celebration , kiss and all huuu not bad , geet just closed her face with palm ...in shyness

maan dress

both just geet and brought her down where both family waiting for her ... all just looking to her , she just looking like Pari , just out of world , dadi , geet parent have tear in their eyes , meera know all get emotional with it , she just took geet near maan , and both sit on sofa , just than  meera start to dance with song ...maaneet happy with that meera just start to dance around karan  , karan just lost in her she looking so beautiful ,he gaping her like owl ...

meera

meera just  keak on his leg and he hissed in pain 

(Aaj Hai Sagaai
Sun Ladki Ke Bhai ) -2
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa
Aaj Hai Sagaai
Sun Ladki Ke Bhai
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa
Kudi Ki Tarhan Na Sharmaa
Hai Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Haan, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja

karan

he  got it that she getting revenge of kiss but he also start to dance with her and just pull her to him and act like he hugging her with singing following ling

Sabh Ko Nachaoon
Nach Nach Ke Dikhoon
Aa Mujh Ko Gale Se Lagaa
Sabh Ko Nachaoon
Nach Nach Ke Dikhoon
Aa Mujh Ko Gale Se Lagaa
Munde Se Zara Aankh Lada
Munde Se Zara Aankh Lada
Hoi, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Hai, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
O Soniyee...
Sar Pe Sajaa Ke Sehraa
Baarat Le Ke Aaon
Dulhan Tujhe Bana Ke
Doli Mein Le Ke Jaoon

he just say his heart desire with song and meera start to look him with confuse like is he flirting or or ...

Bholi Samajh Ke Mujhpe
Na Daal Aise Daane
Shaadi Nahin Karoongi
Ja Maan Ja Deewane

just than adi grab pinky and say with love ,

Sun Albeli
Meri Tanha Akeli
Abh Kat Ti Nahin Ratiyaan

all just start to whiser on adi act

pinky first give angry glare to him but than joind him with dance

and sung

Jaa Re Harjayee
Chal Chod Kalayee
Sabh Dekhti Hain Sakhiyaan
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja -2

Hoi, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja -2
O Maan Ja

Just than meera and pinky grab geet in middale

first geet denying to dance and look to maan , maan just nodded his head and geet just start to dance on tune , when she give tumka , oh maan he just lost in her dance , and all start to clap for geet

Kehti Hain Meri Sakhiyaan
Dil Mein Hai Chor Tere
Kyoon Haath Dho Ke Aise
Peeche Pada Hai Mere

just than maan went near meera and pinky pull their choti and sung this line to watching geet

Sakhiyoon Se Apni Keh Do
Ke Beech Mein Na Aaye
Ban Jayein Meri Saali
Jija Mujhe Banaayein

all are froze in their place Msk dancing and singing first geet come out from shock and she just went near maan and took away  maan hand from  meera and pinky

Main Na Aaon Tere Sang
Tere Ache Nahin Dhang
Na Aise Baat Badha

maan just grab geet hand and say

Mujhe Karna Tu Tung
Abh Band Kar Jung
Aa Ban Ke Dulhan Ghar Aa
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja

geet feel so much shy that maan holding her hand and all start to dance around them including dadi , and geet parent

just than karan eyes went on meera and his eyes winded in shock , meera top have back chain , and it is opening because of her moment , he don't know what to do how she will react , but he don't want to humiliated in front of all , he just grab meera hand and just took her near room and just push her to wall

now merra back to wall , meera ager on 9 th cloud  she just took her hand for tight slap , but karan stop her hand in meddled and pull her near him and put his hand on her back and bend near her ear and say , yes I am flirt , but I never cross my line , your zip start to open that's why I ...meera eyes winded in shock  she just gsap lodly and push herself to wall , karan got her mind and say in low voice just trust me ,iwill shut that , meera mind wend blank ...she don't know how to reply , when he don't get any ans from meera he mistook her like she  don't trust him , he took few step away from her , and say I send someone , and start to walk just than meera grab his hand and say with lower head , I trust you

hear maan also took chance and  grab geet hand and took her to his room , geet just gasp with his act , before she protest he closed door with leg and just push her on door and start to look her with so much love and passion , geet cant hold his gaze and bend her head , maan just sit on his knee , and brought his mouth near waist chain and say in husky voice , why always which I gift you that gift took me in trouble , in all your dance move this waist chain so torcher me ...misty an he just blow air on her waist chain , geet moan with maan act his hot breath and his face so near to her tummy ...she just closed her eyes and lost in maan sweet torcher  ...and maan just put open mouth kiss on her belly ...say ohhh misty

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

superb update !!!!!

loved it !!!!!

alicia212 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon
I can not wait for the next part of your story
thanks for sharing your story with us.
Happy holi to you