Posted: 10 years ago
hmm.. nice starting.. waiting for more...😊
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bechare maan n geet...

superb update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for season 2 
missed season 1 few parts will read it soon and this one also

sooo sooo sorry for delay 

sparkle 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
awesome dear...
lovely...
nice...
cont soon...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute cute naughty update.. te way my maan melting his geet with his touches and his evil mind want to have his geet for himself was lovely cute cute.. te way arman knocking te door and my naughty maan not letting his geet to concentrate was lovely, possessives jealous maan.. te way whole family teasing them was lovely , bechari shy shy te and naughty maan..i love te update..
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
read this one 
i miss sooo many thing love this alot 
poor maan bechara 
geet blushing 
armaan teasing
waiting for next
thanks for pms
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update👏Wonderful start⭐️Loved it😳Thanks for the PM dear😃
cuteeagle65 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb updates loved their cutness & romance hope their misunderstanding don't get long in future  
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 3

Ammy - adi bro  they don't lost any energy they just went for took rest or rest lene se energy milthi hai lost nahi hoti , hain na geet  , but why geet face have glow so much , geet which NEW cream using you for your face he ask with so much serious face , geet just cried Ma and hug to maan mother ,and all burst in laughter after watching red and embarrassed   maaneet  face

maan just start to  glare adi and ammy ...adi just wink to him and ma called them for lunch ...all finish their lunch with teasing maaneet

after lunch maaneet give gift to all , all are happy with maaneet gift

as usual after some time maan want to spend his time with geet alone ,because from tomorrow he cant have so much time to spend with her so he just want to use this time IN good way , he just want to grab her and went to their room , but ha can't do it in front of all  ,maan start to give hint to geet , but geet is geet , she is so innocent she can't get his hint and she just enjoying family time after so long Honeymoon , and specially with her ammy , second by second  maan get  frustrated with it ...he mummer geet ke babaji kya dushmani hai mujase , why geet don't get any hint can she become dumb after meeting with this AMMY ,friend , he make face

dadi noticing maan restless , she know , he want to spend time with geet , after tomorrow he become busy , just than maan went to his room , just than he heard , dadi saying to geet go beta , take some nap ... just than maan heard footstep , he just hide behind the , door and when he heard footstep very near to him , he just hug that person from back and start cares on tummy very sensuously , but he thinking why geet feel so hard to his palm , just than somebody slap his hand and he open his hand , and land sleep from his leg , he just gaping that person and that person angrily called MAAANNN what are you doing are turn gay after your longgg honeymoon

maan just saying wo  wo , adi , yes that is non other than adi who come to maan say good bye , and our maan so impassioned , who cant see properly who was that person and just grab him and start his ahem ahem , poor adi just shake with maan  act

adi- Ha maan i am waiting adi say with serious face

Maan - sorry adi

adi what sorry maan , yase to mere izzat ko khatra ho jayega , if idont stop you in time , don't know what happen till now , thanks geet ke baabji for saving me from ...on his engagement day  also he  behave like this and today also  chi chi...(journey season one engagement part )

maan cried adi please I say sorry na

adi just burst in laugh , he just pretending till now , he just start to roll on bed with laughter and saying Ma ka ladla bigad gaya ...Gay gay gay

maan just grab kusion from bed and start to beat adi with it and adi just running to save himself , both just running in room , after get tired , both sat on bed and start laugh like manic ...

adi , maan I am really happy that you are happy in your marriage , first you don't want this arrange marriage ( journey... seson one , part 1) and now , you cant wait for geet , kishiko bhi gale laga raha hai por msk get mad in geet love wow ...

maan just bend his head in shyness  adi just enjoying it ,

adi , but maan iwant to say one thing , it is good that you have possessive to ward geet but don't make over possessive , so that become burden to your relation , some time you have to give space to your partner , you can not accept that 24/7 she with you , can it possible maan , maan just nodded his head , and never ever , give any importance to doubt  or shak in your relation maan , it can be destroy your beautiful relation , you get it na for about i am talking maan

Maan just nodded his head, and say I will try but his closeness with geet just irritated me adi ,

adi ,iknow maan and I notice  that in hall that's why I come hear to talk with you maan , i don't want you destroy your relation in  any way  so , and think about it maan when geet went for study or office , than how you deal with it maan ,adi say with clam voice , maan just hug adi and say thanks adi , glad that I have friend like you thanks buddy ,

adi buddy bhi bolta hai and thanks bhi , and I know your nature dear , forget , how you behave when I want to make new friends in school , you always like this  maan Always possessive with your dear one ...with that adi start to went to door and  when he reach to door  say ,tell me maan if I will not stop you in what level you go further with your passion with ME...and he just wink  to maan and just run from there

maan just gape like fool to door direction and than loudly say adi now you escape , but what about tomorrow in office , adi ...

just than soft body  bump to him ,and both just fall on ground with thud ,maan know this time right person in his hug he just hug her tightly , like after ages he meet her ...and his hand start his work or say naughty work , his hand just shamelessly start cares on geet  bare back and poor geet just closed her eyes with his sinful touch and moan escape from her mouth , maan just lost his control and took her rosy lips in his hungry mouth  maaneet just lost in their passionate kiss and maan start to pull top from geet shoulder and that brought geet back in reality that they kissing each other without shutting door ,she just stop maan ,with so much difficulty maan stop his kiss ,and  he start look her like what , geet just giggle on his face and just indicated to open door , maan just  get from floor and just took geet in his hand and push room door with his leg , with smirk he just wink to geet , geet make o shape with his wink, maan just took this open invitation ...

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesum update! Desperate Maan! Dadi notices his restlessness! Poor Maan caught Adi lol! Adi teasing him! update soon, well written