Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago
want to see him playing in a match against a team which kohli leads. lets see who will win the toss smiley36

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I will miss seeing Fizz play for CSK smiley6 I watch his overs usually. Clown BCB always creates problem with NOCs smiley8

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Suyash went up 2 positions. Pri went downsmiley13

happy for him.. Sab jagah angry reaction de raha hai yesmiley36

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Details for today's IPL Match: SRH vs RR 

50th IPL 2024 Match

A loss sandwiched between four successive wins on either side, things have been going well for the Royals this season. 

IPL 2024 | Hyderabad v Rajasthan: Preview

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals, 50th Match 

Series: Indian Premier League 2024 

Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad 

Date & Time: May 02, 07:30 PM LOCAL

RR jeet jana ajπŸ™

Yes true.

The owners need to talk to Flemming.

When PKBS could get 8 tight overs from Spinners, CSK also could have got.

Losing home games against PK and LSG was damaging to CSK.

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

This is a test tag, please ignoresmiley36 whoever came here after the notification please say so. Dekhte hai kya hua hai smiley37

Okay, this time I tried selecting all the tag buddies and it let me, but before posting "10 buddies only" showed up and nobody got tagged smiley37

Also once you try editing the post, only 10 buddies get selected or somethingsmiley44

I've tried thrice on this post, nobody is getting tagged smiley39

Udhar camere ki taraf dekh kar muskuraiyesmiley8

There's some glitchsmiley36 but aaye ho toh hello bol dena 

Saying hi to the camera πŸ“Έ Apan ka bootiful thobra acche se capture kariyo 😌

I think you might've tagged everyone but no names aren't showing up smiley39

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Saying hi to the camera πŸ“Έ Apan ka bootiful thobra acche se capture kariyo 😌

I think you might've tagged everyone but no names aren't showing up smiley39

I did tag like 50 people who are listed in my buddy list, visited in last 60 days smiley36

I have 200+ people in buddy list actuallysmiley37

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I did tag like 50 people who are listed in my buddy list, visited in last 60 days smiley36

I have 200+ people in buddy list actuallysmiley37

Maybe some of them were camera shy πŸ“ΈπŸ˜Œ

Go and leave angry reacts on their slambooksmiley7smiley7 smiley37

CSK coach Stephen Fleming expressed concern over Deepak Chahar's fitness, saying that the Indian pacer does not look good. 

Additionally, Fleming addressed the departure of Sri Lankan players for visa processing, hoping for a smooth return before their next match.

Despite challenges, including Tushar Deshpande's flu, Fleming emphasized the team's adaptability, highlighting the need for comfort in roles and game plans amidst ongoing struggles.

"Deepak Chahar doesn't look good. Initial feeling wasn't great. So we are waiting for more positive report. Physio and doctors will have a look. Sri Lankan boys are off to get visa. So we are hoping that their process is smooth. And we get them back for our next game up north (at Dharamshala). 

Richard Gleeson was good, he was positive. Tushar Deshpande got flu, so we had to make a few changes today, which is a bit unusual. But again that's part of it and we have got resources. It's just they haven't got time to be comfortable about their roles and us to be comfortable with the game plan that we are struggling with," CSK coach Stephen Fleming said in the post-match presser.

Edited by Rosyme - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

want to see him playing in a match against a team which kohli leads. lets see who will win the toss smiley36

Or Harmanpreet Kaur. smiley37

She lost so many tosses in a row that she had to resort to diff tricks like using Left hand and using Smriti as Proxy. smiley37