Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

Hey!

omg this is such a blast from the past!!!

I miss this forum soooo much 😭 we had so much time back then 🤣🤣 I can’t believe we used to spend so much time discussing PS ☠️ This fandom was literally my first! The amount of discussion that used to go on about the tiniest detail (from Bhabhi’s saare choice to Shiva’s latest kaand 🤣😭) of the show feels insane now. When I started watching PS I was in like Year 11 or 12 and now I’m in my 3rd year 🫠 I can’t believe time has flown by so fast. 

Sometimes, I really wish I could read ALL of the ff’s again! As if I had seen them for the first time. What a thrill those days were :) I used to spend the whole day reading so many incredible fanfics. Our fandom was spoiled with sooo many good authors (such as yourself 🥰).

do give updates on yourself too!! And let’s try to have a random post like this every now and then to reconnect ☺️

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

Barkhaa yaar tu kahaan hai aaj kal??? 

Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

hi hi, i literally logged in after randomly seeing this lol. Hope you are doing good <3

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 days ago

I only started watching Pandya store season 2 that too for Ankur Nayyar smiley9 Story of the show is just ok but I watch it for him only smiley36

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

Heyaaaaa 

How r u? 

Heeyyyy pri! smiley27

I'm good...life's a show at times though. But I'm taking one day at a time.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Holaaa Rituuuusmiley31

How are you doing girl??

All going good? 

There is a season 2 too for that crapfestsmiley3

Most of the members left IF or visit very rarely. 

Me too miss all the fun we had on edts and dts.. We used to practically live all day on those dtssmiley36

You in touch with vaishu and sathya?? There was an insta group or twitter group too na of all members?? 

How are they doing? 

Heyyyyyy bubs smiley31

I'm good. Just very busy at times...first year of PG was hectic. Lol.

Yeahh S2 is going on for quite some time now.

I wasted so much time lol...most of my prep time for exams. Still cheered me up a lot. 

Yeah we talk sometimes but that sometimes are extremely rare now. 

Vaishu and Sathya rarely get any time to talk. BARELY. Haven't talked to Sathya in MONTHS. 

Our IG group is pretty inactive at the moment lol

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Hiiii

How are you doing? 

Here only, regular on IPL forum 

I'm well Palak! smiley31

I ain't visiting any forum...barely am able to visit IF once a month lol

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: dat_INFJ

Hi Ritu, how are you?smiley31 

I also sometimes watch cute ShiVi moments... I truly miss those days toosmiley27Sweet-chaotic memories indeedsmiley36

Now, I'm watching KD's new show UKA... I'm liking it so far...

What are you doing these days? Any show you're into?

Man after a point I just got happy that I stopped watching lmao...it is absolutely unbearable. smiley36

Specially after Natasha entry.

I ain't into any show any more lol...college doesn't allow me to stray from assignments. Whatever time I get...I try to read something but even that has gone to a low rate this year

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Truly the days were something else! 

I had connected on another forum after Qubool hai which was wayyyy back in 2014 I guess. 

PS got me lot of new friends and my writing flair back! It was fun while it lasted. Read some of my old posts as well...what dedication lol smiley36

I stopped everything...even going to KDice's profiles on IG 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hi Ritu, how are you?smiley31 Good to hear from you after a long time, Glad to know you got some time off and decided to connect with many of us. Its indeed nice of you to think about ussmiley27

Not watching PS -post leap, not interested too, don’t even know who the actors are or the storyline. Visit IF few times a week  to post in the regional shows forum (from the South) 

Also not watching KD’s new show diligently because I am watching the original in my mother tongue already. Don’t want to get hooked on to the Hindi version knowing how well ITV writers spoil the remakes. So I catch up on the episodes of his new show when I can.
In short I am done with ITV shows and  sticking to my regional shows.  As for pre-leap episodes of PS- not rewatching them as the charm has worn out for me since I know what’s going to come next smiley36

Hellluuu Dee smiley31smiley27

At times I really miss our craziness and endless discussions over kaands lol. 

Same...In fact I stopped watching as soon as they bought Natasha in. My last episode was probably when Rishita went back to her parents house. I guess that was my last track.

I ain't watching any show either...college doesn't allow me at all. At times I work on 4 hour sleep for the whole day...with the field assignments and live projects they keep us occupied. smiley8