Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Thoughts about Manav's role in the show;

When I watched the show for the first time I wanted Manav to be an alien , but now when I'm rewatching , it kind of feels forced....I think it would have added a lot of depth to his character if he was just a human helping out aliens  and supporting them whenever colonywale were against the ghotalas.....when it was revealed that he was High Command's son it turned out that helping out the ghotalas was just his duty....that was kind of disappointing for me.....but atleast bhairavi was that human character in the show who was helping and keeping the secret of the ghotalas from day one :)

So what do you think?

Initially even I thought Manav is 2015. But after the story progressed further, and also when I started to think on this point,  I never wanted Manav to be alien and wanted him to become real Manav i.e. Ojha's son. Because if he is sent by high command to help ghotalas, then it can't be their (ghotala's) mission to rescue him like pattharwale bhagwan told Vasant. This is the biggest logical ghotala in this show. I have also mentioned this point in unsolved question thread. Manav should have been real Manav.

Kulasya. thumbnail

Yes you are right about supernatural shows

Edited by Kulasya. - 2 years ago
Kulasya. thumbnail

BTW, have you seen Netflix India's promotional video on their youtube channel featuring CID cast ? They have released a movie today starring Abhijeet and they have made promotional video of it. Entire CID cast ( except Freddy) is there in the video

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

BTW, have you seen Netflix India's promotional video on their youtube channel featuring CID cast ? They have released a movie today starring Abhijeet and they have made promotional video of it. Entire CID cast ( except Freddy) is there in the video

I'll have to check it out

EDIT; watched it......Too much of popular CID lines were forced in the conversation...what was the deal with dr Salunke eating evidence? Lol ......

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Initially even I thought Manav is 2015. But after the story progressed further, and also when I started to think on this point,  I never wanted Manav to be alien and wanted him to become real Manav i.e. Ojha's son. Because if he is sent by high command to help ghotalas, then it can't be their (ghotala's) mission to rescue him like pattharwale bhagwan told Vasant. This is the biggest logical ghotala in this show. I have also mentioned this point in unsolved question thread. Manav should have been real Manav.

In ep 525 Manav tells that he was sent to padosi mulk where he saw the dead Manav.....maybe the guy who called Anna and the one who saluted to India was the real one and he died ( won't the Pakistan army captian notice?) He also says that he came to earth in June 2014 with 212 and Jackie , but Jackie and 212 came with 2015 and the padosi mulk situation was in March 2015 , and who was the dead alien tagged as April 2014 in the BAIR agency? So much of bloopers made by the  cv's , atleast they cleared the one where Manav was shot. But when Manav says to ana about formula 070 being stolen in ep 510 he was right , Jackie told the same story in ep 394....so which one of them are lying? Did 100/100 really come with 2015 or after them?.....also in the real krishna track they said that 2015 landed in earth 5 years ago which makes it 2010....but after a few months they told that he landed in 7 June 2014 and was captured by 1313.....so where did he get the time to meet sonachandi and have a kid with her? 

Kulasya. thumbnail

In ep 525 Manav tells that he was sent to padosi mulk where he saw the dead Manav.....maybe the guy who called Anna and the one who saluted to India was the real one and he died ( won't the Pakistan army captian notice?) He also says that he came to earth in June 2014 with 212 and Jackie , but Jackie and 212 came with 2015 and the padosi mulk situation was in March 2015 , and who was the dead alien tagged as April 2014 in the BAIR agency? So much of bloopers made by the  cv's , atleast they cleared the one where Manav was shot. But when Manav says to ana about formula 070 being stolen in ep 510 he was right , Jackie told the same story in ep 394....so which one of them are lying? Did 100/100 really come with 2015 or after them?.....also in the real krishna track they said that 2015 landed in earth 5 years ago which makes it 2010....but after a few months they told that he landed in 7 June 2014 and was captured by 1313.....so where did he get the time to meet sonachandi and have a kid with her? 

Yes after episode 300 there were lots of logical flaws. 

If manav I mean alien manav came in 2014, then what was he doing for almost an entire year? So by that logic Manav saluting India can't be real Manav.

I can say one thing with full guarantee. When Manav's character was introduced, he was not supposed to be alien. Gradually I think cv's thought to make him alien as audience was speculating the same 

If manav I mean alien manav came in 2014, then what was he doing for almost an entire year? So by that logic Manav saluting India can't be real Manav.

I can say one thing with full guarantee. When Manav's character was introduced, he was not supposed to be alien. Gradually I think cv's thought to make him alien as audience was speculating the same 

Yes during 200's in holi track and the 2 Ojhas track Manav suspected the ghotalas as well....his helping tendancies cropped up after 300's (although he did take thier side in ep 245)

I think Manav was never supposed to be introduced, I think this was the earlier plan of the cv's....seeing ep 14 and 15 makes me think this.....after his entrance they started the triangle story , helping the ghotalas etc. I wish they had given a human form for 333 and let her stay on earth..... instead of useless characters like padmavati devi they could have had 333's character in the show , she left too early...

TMKOC Precap for episode 3202;

https://youtu.be/pm0OIBZetew

Sodhi , how will you find the bag inside the resort when you've misplaced it at the entrance?

I skipped most of Daulatram episodes so I might've missed something......bur why does Daulatram hate Vasant ? And why was he refusing Vasant to even hold Makhan (Vasant's grandson) even for a minute? 

Kulasya. thumbnail

Yes during 200's in holi track and the 2 Ojhas track Manav suspected the ghotalas as well....his helping tendancies cropped up after 300's (although he did take thier side in ep 245)

I think Manav was never supposed to be introduced, I think this was the earlier plan of the cv's....seeing ep 14 and 15 makes me think this.....after his entrance they started the triangle story , helping the ghotalas etc. I wish they had given a human form for 333 and let her stay on earth..... instead of useless characters like padmavati devi they could have had 333's character in the show , she left too early...

I still think Manav was supposed to be introduced and that was one of their mission also. Which I think was planned earlier. I know why you said so because actor playing Manav was different in earlier episodes. But that happens. Even in CID they changed ACP's son's name. What was most unnecessary was to showing Manav as alien. 

I agree about 333.