Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

My answers are written in coloured texts;

This is hard. Angel track, Ganesh Chaturthi (1st) track. Many tracks were good actually.

Same for me as well...many tracks were good...my favourite ones are Hemant track , balkrishan track and the actual krishna track 

Which is your least favourite track in BDSAH?

I wasn't a fan of Dada-Dadi track. Also some time pass tracks like ladies party, teaching lesson to gents etc.

Yes Dada dadi track was not that great , but the last 2 eps of that track where bhairavi sees her grandparents and the next episode where the ghotalas leave the colony were really emotional.....my least favorite tracks were;

Best couple track

Dada dadi one 

Any episode which has Varsha's mom

Toffee track

Daulatram and co saga 

Favourite character (except ghotala family) 

Dsouza Family 

Same.....

Least favourite character;

Bhadresh

Also I read some old threads in BDSAH forum , everyone there called Anna as chipkali....why?

I think some girl members used to hate her as they were fan of Manav and she wasn't taking a decision regarding him.

I see....

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Also Sunshine colony members are more realistic than GD wasi and they feel more relatable and likable imo 

I agree....

Forgot to add Varsha's mother track was also my least favourite track and my least favourite character. 

Hated that character.....the worst thing was I even started to dislike Hemant (😱😱)... whenever he was  with that character doing some Hemantgiri....thank god she left the show ,most of the  episodes from 300-400 were unwatchable because of that character.....Also what do you think will happen in season 2 if Sab tv  confirms it? I think there should be a track where High Command himself comes to earth to take his son back to thier planet and Ojha uncle and Manav trying to make him understand that he can't leave....

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

My answers are written in coloured texts;

This is hard. Angel track, Ganesh Chaturthi (1st) track. Many tracks were good actually.

Same for me as well...many tracks were good...my favourite ones are Hemant track , balkrishan track and the actual krishna track 

I loved how in Krishna track Bhairavi wished for Lord Krishna's darshan to Hemant and accidentally only because of Hemant, she did travel with them in time machine to Krishna era and got darshan of real Krishna. 

Which is your least favourite track in BDSAH?

I wasn't a fan of Dada-Dadi track. Also some time pass tracks like ladies party, teaching lesson to gents etc.

Yes Dada dadi track was not that great , but the last 2 eps of that track where bhairavi sees her grandparents and the next episode where the ghotalas leave the colony were really emotional.....my least favorite tracks were;

Best couple track

Dada dadi one 

Any episode which has Varsha's mom

Toffee track

Daulatram and co saga 

Favourite character (except ghotala family) 

Dsouza Family 

Same.....

Least favourite character;

Bhadresh

Also I read some old threads in BDSAH forum , everyone there called Anna as chipkali....why?

I think some girl members used to hate her as they were fan of Manav and she wasn't taking a decision regarding him.

I see....

Kulasya. thumbnail

Hated that character.....the worst thing was I even started to dislike Hemant (😱😱)... whenever he was  with that character doing some Hemantgiri....thank god she left the show ,most of the  episodes from 300-400 were unwatchable because of that character....

Yes she is absolutely hated character in my books  as well. 

Also what do you think will happen in season 2 if Sab tv  confirms it? I think there should be a track where High Command himself comes to earth to take his son back to thier planet and Ojha uncle and Manav trying to make him understand that he can't leave....

Yes that is a possibility. But I also hope they answer some incomplete questions of Season 1 in Season 2. For instance, we could not see what was the problem between Bhavna  Aunty and her husband? She was too angry whenever any reference of her husband came. Another thing is in few earlier episodes if you remember Bhadresh went somewhere and was angry on Bhavna after coming back and didn't speak a word with her and then told that he will address the issue after Angel track as he don't want to spoil everyone's mood in these happy times. But that issue was never addressed. Also Pattharwale Bhagvan in their first meet had told Vasant that Vasant was sent on earth for 3 important missions other than finding 2015. 1st mission was Angel (Dsouza Famiy)  2nd was Manav (Ojha family)  So what's the third mission? Is it related to Bhavna's husband (Bhatt Family) ? 

We had discussed all these points and many more unanswered questions in BDSAH forum. You can find that thread in the forum . I hope they get addressed in new season.

I loved how in Krishna track Bhairavi wished for Lord Krishna's darshan to Hemant and accidentally only because of Hemant, she did travel with them in time machine to Krishna era and got darshan of real Krishna. 

Hated that character.....the worst thing was I even started to dislike Hemant (😱😱)... whenever he was  with that character doing some Hemantgiri....thank god she left the show ,most of the  episodes from 300-400 were unwatchable because of that character....

Yes she is absolutely hated character in my books  as well. 

Also what do you think will happen in season 2 if Sab tv  confirms it? I think there should be a track where High Command himself comes to earth to take his son back to thier planet and Ojha uncle and Manav trying to make him understand that he can't leave....

Yes that is a possibility. But I also hope they answer some incomplete questions of Season 1 in Season 2. For instance, we could not see what was the problem between Bhavna  Aunty and her husband? She was too angry whenever any reference of her husband came. Another thing is in few earlier episodes if you remember Bhadresh went somewhere and was angry on Bhavna after coming back and didn't speak a word with her and then told that he will address the issue after Angel track as he don't want to spoil everyone's mood in these happy times. But that issue was never addressed. Also Pattharwale Bhagvan in their first meet had told Vasant that Vasant was sent on earth for 3 important missions other than finding 2015. 1st mission was Angel (Dsouza Famiy)  2nd was Manav (Ojha family)  So what's the third mission? Is it related to Bhavna's husband (Bhatt Family) ? 

We had discussed all these points and many more unanswered questions in BDSAH forum. You can find that thread in the forum . I hope they get addressed in new season.

"I loved how in Krishna track Bhairavi wished for Lord Krishna's darshan to Hemant and accidentally only because of Hemant, she did travel with them in time machine to Krishna era and got darshan of real Krishna. "

Yea.....even I immediately thought of that when I saw the krishna track.....great attention to detail on the part of the writters...

"Yes that is a possibility. But I also hope they answer some incomplete questions of Season 1 in Season 2. For instance, we could not see what was the problem between Bhavna Aunty and her husband? She was too angry whenever any reference of her husband came. Another thing is in few earlier episodes if you remember Bhadresh went somewhere and was angry on Bhavna after coming back and didn't speak a word with her and then told that he will address the issue after Angel track as he don't want to spoil everyone's mood in these happy times. But that issue was never addressed. Also Pattharwale Bhagvan in their first meet had told Vasant that Vasant was sent on earth for 3 important missions other than finding 2015. 1st mission was Angel (Dsouza Famiy) 2nd was Manav (Ojha family) So what's the third mission? Is it related to Bhavna's husband (Bhatt Family) ? 

We had discussed all these points and many more unanswered questions in BDSAH forum. You can find that thread in the forum . I hope they get addressed in new season."

Regarding Bhavana aunty husband I was never intrested.....I always assumed that he ran away.....but I'd really like to know why Bhadresh was angry with Bhavna aunty....those episodes left me confused when I watched it...

Now regarding patharwale baghvan missin;

Whenever patharwale baghvan talked to Vasant it was through dreams , first time was during angel track , second one was saving Manav.....the third time when he appeared was during the Hemant track where Pritesh dies and Vasant reverses time to save him......maybe saving Pritesh was the third mission because it was related to the Bhatt family but Hemant faced the consequences for that so I'm not sure........or saving the world from 1313 and making him into a good person could also be the third mission........

Yes I've read that thread in BDSAH forum :) 

Kulasya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

"I loved how in Krishna track Bhairavi wished for Lord Krishna's darshan to Hemant and accidentally only because of Hemant, she did travel with them in time machine to Krishna era and got darshan of real Krishna. "

Yea.....even I immediately thought of that when I saw the krishna track.....great attention to detail on the part of the writters...

"Yes that is a possibility. But I also hope they answer some incomplete questions of Season 1 in Season 2. For instance, we could not see what was the problem between Bhavna Aunty and her husband? She was too angry whenever any reference of her husband came. Another thing is in few earlier episodes if you remember Bhadresh went somewhere and was angry on Bhavna after coming back and didn't speak a word with her and then told that he will address the issue after Angel track as he don't want to spoil everyone's mood in these happy times. But that issue was never addressed. Also Pattharwale Bhagvan in their first meet had told Vasant that Vasant was sent on earth for 3 important missions other than finding 2015. 1st mission was Angel (Dsouza Famiy) 2nd was Manav (Ojha family) So what's the third mission? Is it related to Bhavna's husband (Bhatt Family) ? 

We had discussed all these points and many more unanswered questions in BDSAH forum. You can find that thread in the forum . I hope they get addressed in new season."

Regarding Bhavana aunty husband I was never intrested.....I always assumed that he ran away.....but I'd really like to know why Bhadresh was angry with Bhavna aunty....those episodes left me confused when I watched it...

If that was a passing remark by Bhavna or anyone from Bhatt family, I wouldn't have bothered it. But when you show Bhavna  getting triggered on just the mention of her husband and given full attention to details, I think you have to show what happened. Or there isn't any point of showing it in that detail. As Chekhov has mentioned, if you show the gun in first act you must fire it by third act ðŸ˜† Also my guess about why Bhadresh was angry on Bhavna was that I thought Bhadresh  either saw his father or had got some news about him which did put Bhavna in bad light. But that's just me.  

Now regarding patharwale baghvan missin;

Whenever patharwale baghvan talked to Vasant it was through dreams , first time was during angel track , second one was saving Manav.....the third time when he appeared was during the Hemant track where Pritesh dies and Vasant reverses time to save him......maybe saving Pritesh was the third mission because it was related to the Bhatt family but Hemant faced the consequences for that so I'm not sure........or saving the world from 1313 and making him into a good person could also be the third mission........

Like you said it may be their 3rd mission. But I personally don't think or at least don't want it to be. Their first two missions were really big and some mystery got solved at the end of it. So just preventing an accident of a Kid isn't as big as that. For them to come from their planet to save Pritesh from an accident looks far fetched to me. However, 1313 can be a 3rd mission. Pata nahi 

In all this one thing I can say for sure. Till episode 250-300 Cvs were going good and they had tight screenplay and they knew what to do and what were the characters. Basically their screenplay structure was excellent. After that episodes were mostly filler and logical flaws keep increasing. After a point they started to forget what they have shown earlier. Screenplay structure which was their strength something I mentioned earlier, was hardly seen except some tracks like Krishna.  

Yes I've read that thread in BDSAH forum :) 

Kulasya. thumbnail

Wrongly posted. So deleted the text. Unable to delete entire comment 

Edited by Kulasya. - 2 years ago
Kulasya. thumbnail

Also I want to ask you a question about CID as you are also a fan like me. You must be knowing that in earlier episodes Daya used to call Abhijeet as 'Sir.' I want to know how and from which episode Daya started to call Abhijeet by name? Did he start suddenly from a certain episode or it was a gradual process? May I know the number of episode/s in both cases? 

TMKOC Precap for episode no 3198;

https://youtu.be/zHamWgRGDJg

*Sigh* it's the same Precap which was shown on Friday...